Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

vasui

Novice Member
May 25, 2020
Sweden
I feel like you should know who banned you and see why you got banned, the reason for this is if you get banned you’ll have to appeal, then if it gets denied you have to start a conversation with the one who denied your appeal, and that can take up to days!

But if you get to know who banned you and why people wouldn’t have to wait for that long.

This is just a tips to maybe make the server better :D

vasui

Novice Member
May 25, 2020
Sweden
You can already see the reason and person who punished you on the appeal site. If you don't see any name, you are probably banned/punished by Sentinel.
I didn’t know that, how can you see what got you banned?

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
I think they should do the same, because when they ban you it doesn't put the exact reason (Fly, Reach, AntiKB, etc), but it puts "Reason - Hacks".

Savvy

Aug 31, 2019
You get notified saying you got banned for a reason (I think). And with the appeal you can see who banned you.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Only discord bans can be a bit confusing because of that, but you can always ask other staff members about it and start a conversation with the one that punished you to get in order to get unpunished.
Otherwise, ingame bans are visible.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
Did anyone else play Skylanders? I recently got it to work on my PC with a PS3 emulator and it's more fun than I remembered!!
Eli wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Eli wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
GiGaGekkies wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Mivke's profile.
Gefeliciteerd
Top Bottom