Was this fair?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

George // 0me

Feb 12, 2019
I was banned for "cheating" by sentinel. the first problem is that I'm not even cheating, I'm just good at PvP (high click speed, 11-13 cps, sometimes up to 20). but then when I tried to appeal my ban, I get denied by someone WHO ISNT EVEN A MODERATOR.
this makes me really firetrucking angry because why would I get banned for being legit and then getting denied by some random no rank.
the account I was banned on was BusinessPerson, my alt account.

BTW, only vote if you have read the entire thread and commented the reason for your vote

_JoSee

Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2016
United States
reports.cubecraft.net
I was banned for "cheating" by sentinel. the first problem is that I'm not even cheating, I'm just good at PvP (high click speed, 11-13 cps, sometimes up to 20). but then when I tried to appeal my ban, I get denied by someone WHO ISNT EVEN A MODERATOR.
this makes me really firetrucking angry because why would I get banned for being legit and then getting denied by some random no rank.
the account I was banned on was BusinessPerson, my alt account.

BTW, only vote if you have read the entire thread and commented the reason for your vote
Hi, :) You have been punished by the (Anticheat Sentinel) Your appeal has probably been denied due to insufficient details at the time of appeal. You still have a pending conversation with the current Developer, please be patient until your appeal is handled and you have an answer soon, good luck!

Reactions: George // 0me

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
I voted by accident, oopsie

btw don't try to log in with an other account, you might get banned for ban evasion

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Your conversation is still ongoing, just be patient for now. And I highly suggest you to not play on your main, else you will be banned for ban evasion. Not very fun. If you've got more questions, feel free to start a conversation with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
Top Bottom