Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MrKairi

Oct 3, 2015
Mexico City
i believe it would be a good idea to put a condition on the reports page, where it tells you if the player has already been punished and then do not let him upload the report, because it is a sad thing to see some "closed" reports because the player has already been banned

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
i believe it would be a good idea to put a condition on the reports page, where it tells you if the player has already been punished and then do not let him upload the report, because it is a sad thing to see some "closed" reports because the player has already been banned
If its closed because of that reason ( Player is already punished ), it counts as a handle report.
I'm neutral with this suggetion.

Clacks

Nov 30, 2016
Qatar
You can check if the player has been punished in the appeal page (https://appeals.cubecraft.net/).
Search their in-game username and his punishments will appear. I'd suggest you checking the appeal page before reporting.
By this, you wouldn't waste your time to report, then it gets closed because he's already banned via another report
or by sentinel (Cubecraft's Anti-Cheat)

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Yess, i have the same problem nice to see that you are thinking for an answer for the problem, keep on the good work!

Rob_the_Giraffe

Novice Member
Mar 2, 2017
https://reports.cubecraft.net/report
I agree with this but
I agree with this but maybe this could altered to where it would automatically deny the report so the moderators don't have to do that much work

Reactions: MrKairi

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
The point of reports is to inform staff of rule breakers, it isn't a contest of how many "handled" things you have on your page.

Pillow

Sep 25, 2016
My computer
If the report is closed, that either means that the player has already been punished (which pretty much mean that your report was sort of successful), or that that player was not hacking.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #51-
One two-story stronghold library has 233 bookshelves, and if you break them, you will get 699 books (approximate).
Kazwa wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thanks for everything!
The Forums was super glitched out earlier xD
img_5358-png.230114

IMG_5359.png

img_5360-png.230116

A simple refresh and then everything was back to normal :)
Eli wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thank you for everything!!!
Tripleee wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom