Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

rediscovered

Oct 3, 2015
My discord is Franklin #2072

I recently made this tower defense competitive league to help out the discord. I saw a moderator like tower wars and I shot him a quick message. He disrespected me, instantly blocked me and perm banned me from the discord. I was just trying to help him out and show him something cool. This was in private messages nothing to do with the cube craft server. He didn't even message me explaining why.

As far, as I can tell I broke no discord rules
SbqwPKe.png

DKNLz7B.png

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
I banned you from the discord for advertising other discord servers via dm's which also goes against Discord rules. (You can find our rules here: https://www.cubecraft.net/rules/)

Edit: After discussion about your ban, I am going to unban you as this ban was harsh as you were only advertising a Cube-related discord server and that it was only a friendly Tower defence competition :)

Reactions: Siftenly

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
Hey @rediscovered! We have discussed this more in-depth and we have decided to unban you.

Advertising is something punishable on the server, in general, and has been on the Discord due to the bots we get or the bot-like advertisers that are advertising something harmful to the community! Due to this, it was something that was not specified or broadened upon if it is a Cube related community, for a game on Cube, how we would handle it.

As it was in PM’s and was more for players in Tower Defense, to form a community for them to all interact with each other on and have competitions, it is a server related Discord. As long as it isn’t spammed to a mass amounts or set up where a bot is always spamming it/is harmful to the community (not Cube related) it is alright!

We apologize for the way this was handled and the potentially harsh feeling you got from us in turn! We hope to see you back on the Discord and enjoying the community once more! If you have any questions/concerns, feel free to reach out to me or others on the staff team and we will be happy to help! (:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom