Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Aug 15, 2020
Okay so I got banned for no rea

son in the middle of a game. and this is what it said.

Whoops, you're being rate limited.

Why am I being rate limited?
This happens when a site or service believes you are intending to flood or spam it with requests. A rate limit is a defensive mechanism that aims to stop a single user from using too many resources on a site or service and to stop it from becoming to slow for others to use.

If you caused your web browser to submit an unusually high number of requests to our services, such as by refreshing too quickly or clicking some of the buttons or features in too quick succession.

So it looks to me like I got banned for clicking too fast or something like that. So I don't know what happened

also dis is the screen and IGN is SharkbaitDM

Attachments

• 1611244229495.png
    1611244229495.png
    5.1 KB · Views: 156
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Wave Master7S

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi! First of all please remove your appeal code which you have posted and don’t share it with other people.

You’ve been banned by Sentinel because it caught you cheating. If you feel like your ban is unfair, you can make an appeal at https://appeals.cubecraft.net/ with the appeal code you have received.

Reactions: Snowwyyy
Aug 15, 2020
What I don't get is why it banned me in the first place. I mean it banned me for clicking too hard? I guess Sentinel thought, 'This person is clicking quickly? Huh. Better ban them for a week to be on the safe side.

Am4er

Dedicated Member
Dec 6, 2018
VA, USA
Pronouns
He/Him
Okay so I got banned for no rea

son in the middle of a game. and this is what it said.

Whoops, you're being rate limited.

Why am I being rate limited?
This happens when a site or service believes you are intending to flood or spam it with requests. A rate limit is a defensive mechanism that aims to stop a single user from using too many resources on a site or service and to stop it from becoming to slow for others to use.

If you caused your web browser to submit an unusually high number of requests to our services, such as by refreshing too quickly or clicking some of the buttons or features in too quick succession.

So it looks to me like I got banned for clicking too fast or something like that. So I don't know what happened

also dis is the screen and IGN is SharkbaitDM
Hello, I recommend you to contact the staff member who punished you, as I have seen Craft has punished you and your appeal was denied so you should start a conversation with her to discuss your ban via here: https://www.cubecraft.net/conversations/add?to=CraftCreatures

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom