Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

vvel

Jun 16, 2021
United Kingdom
www.twitch.tv
Imagine this right, I go into an eggwars game and as always I go to place blocks over my teams egg like anyone would do in an eggwars game and the game starts lagging and doesn't let me place blocks or let me move. (Fair enough this could have just been my wifi but that's not the point) I then get kicked for something like "moving incorrectly" (something along those lines) The when I tried to join back it said I was banned by sentinel for "Unfair advantage". Made an appeal and it got denied.

So you're telling me I get banned for lagging? But then people who are clearly cheating (and by the way, there are a lot of people who do.. I mean just go into any skywars game) get away with it?

Right. Makes sense.

Imagine having a staff team that can't do their jobs correctly.

goopyskele

Novice Member
Feb 1, 2022
GloopSmp
www.DontGotOneLol.com
Pronouns
He/She
Normally I'd be on the Mods side, or I'd defend the banned user on other servers, but here?
No this is just too funny.

I'm just joking.

1 Did they tell you why it was denied?
2 And do you have any proof you were truly lagging and not making this up?

I don't know how there ban appeals work, but from when I helped my friends, their friends, and stranger's It was normally all the same.
So, do they have a section for you to give evidence you didn't cheat/Hack?
If you still can't get unbanned, I would go to another server and try my best not to lag.

Some tips for not lagging
is:
Shut down devices you're not using.
Use your 5g network. Its normally faster for me my friends
Try not to use any extra texture packs.

Right then m8, that's all I got.
Sorry if I was no help.

vvel

Jun 16, 2021
United Kingdom
www.twitch.tv
Normally I'd be on the Mods side, or I'd defend the banned user on other servers, but here?
No this is just too funny.

I'm just joking.

1 Did they tell you why it was denied?
2 And do you have any proof you were truly lagging and not making this up?

I don't know how there ban appeals work, but from when I helped my friends, their friends, and stranger's It was normally all the same.
So, do they have a section for you to give evidence you didn't cheat/Hack?
If you still can't get unbanned, I would go to another server and try my best not to lag.

Some tips for not lagging
is:
Shut down devices you're not using.
Use your 5g network. Its normally faster for me my friends
Try not to use any extra texture packs.

Right then m8, that's all I got.
Sorry if I was no help.
They did not give a reason and it's temp ban (30 days), I also have no way of proving I don't cheat other than showing I am just using a default minecraft launcher and showing gameplay.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
I managed to put together a python script with the help of an AI friend of mine, I'm gonna make an updated version of the Global Reaction Score thread, this time, having counted all 352,348 forums users!!
Xi1m wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
pinterest is a gold mine ong
IMG_9017.jpeg
Skylanders! I remember that I bought this pack (not my picture.) For Skylanders Super Chargers I recall that I played the game with my parents and little sister it was a blast and I enjoyed every second of it. We bought more of them and collected even more of them. Replayed the game many times and the levels. Good memories xD
Screenbits 2024-04-29_205054.png
qKhalidd wrote on Mivke's profile.
happy birthday!
Eli
Did anyone else play Skylanders? I recently got it to work on my PC with a PS3 emulator and it's more fun than I remembered!!
Top Bottom