Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

kobraofcl69

Sep 30, 2021
This is the second time I've been banned for not doing anything, I also had to create an alt account just to type this message because for some reason the mods took down the first one (I hadn't done anything with it) My actual Minecraft account is just "KobraOFCL". The first time this happened, I got banned because your "experimental anti-cheat system" banned me for falling down a ton of blocks (maybe it thought I was flying). The second time this happened, its been many many months since then, and it stills tells me I'm permanently banned, but doesn't tell me why. I don't know if this was a glitch, but I didn't do anything wrong. Both of the times this happened, it's been by your "automatic anti-cheat" so please fix that. I also spent a large amount of actual money on my main account (KobraOFCL), so I would really like to be un-banned. I think cheating is wrong, and it ruins the game for other people, hence why I wouldn't. Please unban the Minecraft account "KobraOFCL", it would be greatly appreciated.

Kazwa

Sr. Moderator ♡
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Feb 23, 2020
Sweden ♡
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello! You can appeal your ban here -> appeals.cubecraft.net

Kazwa

Sr. Moderator ♡
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Feb 23, 2020
Sweden ♡
Pronouns
He/Him
You will get a notification from the mail icon in the right upper corner, with a message from me.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom