Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jul 18, 2022
appeal got denied and the conversation got closed my username is zluxm old user is courtingcrane16
i just want a reason why i got banned as i have proof i wasnt cheating in anyway possible i have it all recorded
i can prove to yall that i wasnt double clicking so why? why would i get banned? and why cant the mod say the reason? i find it stupid that i spend 300$ on this server just to have to wait a month to play it for no reason at all

• Sad
Reactions: Anilocin
Jul 18, 2022
and i can answer the questions a mod asked me the last time i go banned
1- what mouse do you use?
glourious model o
2- have you changed the debounce time (increased/decreased)?
no its at the default amount(10)
3- does your mouse have any defects that could cause double clicks?
no
4- do you use only one mouse, or do you use 2 (e.g. a normal mouse and a laptop trackpad)
i use one for jitter clicking and one for butterfly clicking
5- what method do you use to make clicks?
butterfly jitter or mostly i time my hits
6- could you record your mouse while clicking, and at the same time your PC screen with a CPS test/indicator?
yes i can do it at any time
my discord is notbanned#2281

Jul 18, 2022
heres proof i dont double click and cant double click at all first part of the video is me clicking how i did in the vid i got banned in second is me trying to get a double click as u can see not even one double click happened i do not have dc prevent btw

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
Hii!
I am sorry but if your appeal is denied and the conversation is closed, there is nothing you can do anymore. You'll have to wait for your ban to expire, which will be in 25 days.
If there are any more questions, feel free to ask!
I hope you have a great day! 💖

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D I hope you have an awesome day today!
GiGaGekkies wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday
people on roblox are so crazy they target me for having a “furry-like” outfit so often that i have to switch to a cowboy outfit just so i can have a normal experience 🤣🤣🙏
Top Bottom