Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

DonomiteGAMER

Nov 23, 2020
I've been banned three times by anti-cheat for "hacking" when I've only ever used Optifine 1.16.4 and Fabric 1.16.4 for replay mod for a couple of days. The weirdest thing is I have never got banned on fabric but instead on Optifine. When I got banned the very first time, it was for seven days and I was just getting mad at how the anti-cheat is "broken" and it was mainly me complaining and that appeal got denied which can make some sense. But my two recent bans are a different story. My second ban was for 30 days and that's when I started to worry. I talked about how my first appeal was mainly trash talking but I wanted to actually understand why I even got banned for the second time. Someone actually made a reply to my appeal and said that someone (forgot the name of that person) will get in contact with me. So I was relieved at the time, but then nobody came to reply and that appeal was denied for some reason. I also checked my Gmail to see if I actually did get notifications of possible replies before the appeal was discussion was closed, but no luck. After my second ban, I talked to others on the server (not mods) and asked what I should do. They said I'll be fine even if I keep playing. But even that didn't make me feel better. I decided to go onto the CubeCraft discord server and asked a question about my bans and if I could get help. There was a mod that said they don't warn for cheating and he couldn't provide me the status of the anti-cheat, which wasn't at all the question I asked and didn't help me in any way (photo 3).

If it does help even in the slightest bit, the game I played right before I got hit with a perm ban was Blockwars Bridges. I have also blocked out some names for their own convenience but if needed I can reveal the names. Please just help me and I need someone to help me out in this situation. Tons of questions that go unanswered like, why do all my appeals get denied, why do I never get actual support, or even why was I banned on Optifine client? I really hope a mod replies to this so I can get some help, thanks in advance.

Attachments

• ban1.png
    ban1.png
    16.7 KB · Views: 596
  • ban2.png
    ban2.png
    92.6 KB · Views: 489
  • ban3.png
    ban3.png
    65.1 KB · Views: 254

DonomiteGAMER

Nov 23, 2020
Update: "Someone actually made a reply to my appeal and said that someone (forgot the name of that person) will get in contact with me." From my original post, I got a message from my third appeal that was the EXACT message I got on my second appeal but from someone else. Here's the photo. Again, any names will be censored unless you need their information (mods).
ban4.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom