Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

rpac_dancer711

Sep 12, 2016
Venezuela - Estado Táchira
Good afternoon, I address you with great respect. My question is that I have been banned unfairly (SENTINEL) for allegedly using modifier clients. And also the code they give me does not exist.
PLEASE I NEED AN ANSWER :)

Thank you very much for your attention.
I would like to continue playing on your server as it is the best in the world, and I would also like to keep an eye on the hackers as the server is full.

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
Good afternoon, I address you with great respect. My question is that I have been banned unfairly (SENTINEL) for allegedly using modifier clients. And also the code they give me does not exist.

I would like to continue playing on your server as it is the best in the world, and I would also like to keep an eye on the hackers as the server is full.
¿Es tu nombre de jugador el mismo que del foro verdad? Si es así solo ve al enlace que el otro miembro puso arriba y pon el código. Luego de eso escribes tu apelación diciendo que por qué piensas que te han baneado y ofrece pruebas de que no usas hacks.

rpac_dancer711

Sep 12, 2016
Venezuela - Estado Táchira
I know you are not interested, but I live in Venezuela and here it is impossible to buy a premium account. This is the only one I have, and it seems to me that they have banned me unfairly, and I would like to continue playing on their wonderful server: /

Reactions: Jeff_Bllkth

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
I know you are not interested, but I live in Venezuela and here it is impossible to buy a premium account. This is the only one I have, and it seems to me that they have banned me unfairly, and I would like to continue playing on their wonderful server: /
Tranquilo o tranquila, fuiste banead@ por el nuevo antihack que fue añadido hace casi dos semanas atrás en el servidor. Al ser nuevo este antihack es normal que cometa varios errores y entre ellos el de banear personas inocentes, con decirte que fui baneado 3 veces gracias a eso :p pero fui desbaneado.

Lo que te recomiendo es que hagas una apelación muy detallada de por qué piensas que te detectaron que usas hacks y cómo puedas probar que no los usas. Luego de eso la persona que revise tu apelación verá o rastreará lo que causó tu baneo y aceptará o denegará esa apelación. En caso de que sea denegada, contáctame a través de un mensaje privado y te diré lo que tienes que hacer para ser desbanead@ usando otro método.

Reactions: ElPtricko

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark

Gracias por tu ayuda pero por lo momentos no la voy a apelar.
Deberias apelar, si quieres volver al server. Esto no va a ayudar para que te quiten el baneo. Pero supongo que es que quieres saber la razón por la que te baneron.

Pero aun deberias apelar porque creo que si te van a quitar el baneo.

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
Ahm i said texture packs for a reason theres rescource and texture packs out there that have xray built into them for an example
Oh, i forgot. But thats the only one, and there isnt really any games on cube that xray is useful unless it only detects diamonds, but if it finds all ores then its not useful, and wont really matter if you use them or not.

Ghoste

Nov 30, 2016
the computer

You can appeal at appeals.cubecraft.net.

@Skifby are you able to lock this?

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
This post believes it to know why I have been banned? Because I do not use hacks or programs that can alter the gameplay.
Sentinel is a new anti cheat which has lot to learn. Developers are trying to improve it the best they can, but it might ban people falsly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! I hope you have/had a good day today!:D
Reesle wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
Top Bottom