Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CloudI

Nov 7, 2019
Belgium
Hello, Cubecrafters!

I bring forth a good suggestion!
is it possible to do a 'ban wipe' so that everyone has a new chance? Because I have been false banned twice with my gold rank and that is a waste of my money. I think there are more people who have experienced this problem, sentinel is clearly not yet at its top level but I like that the developpers are busy updating sentinel.

Greatz J6T!

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Yes but only after a long time (15 months plus) and if the person really regrets for their punishments.
If I’m ever going to ask for removing of my old punishments, it will be more than 2 years for exsample

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
Not super surprised you made this considering the amount of times you've asked for unban and for you to be patient.
Anyways, the answer for these types of suggestions will always be no. Why? The negatives of doing this outweigh the positives. Not only will there be more hackers, but this will put more stress and workload onto the small current team of around 13 mods. (And no, simply saying just get more staff will not cut it.)

they wont agree with you, but i do
sentinel isnt getting updated btw
Also not surprised on why you would say this

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Contact the staff member that banned you is the only way to get unban. I’d rather not have certain people back on the server, they really don’t deserve a second chance. Or do you think that threatening people to rape them while you’re cycling to their house, DDOSing players, ruining experience for players by cheating after their 2nd perm ban got undone and other stuff deserves a second chance? I could give many more examples included involving races and beliefs but I hope you’ll get the point that this idea is nonsense.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Contact the staff member that banned you is the only way to get unban. I’d rather not have certain people back on the server, they really don’t deserve a second chance. Or do you think that threatening people to rape them while you’re cycling to their house, DDOSing players, ruining experience for players by cheating after their 2nd perm ban got undone and other stuff deserves a second chance? I could give many more examples included involving races and beliefs but I hope you’ll get the point that this idea is nonsense.
Some people really dont learn their lesson.But players which do everything to improve their actions in the community, following rules etc should be able to ask for old punishments to get removed even thought they have been only temporary.Everyone deserves second chance, at least once.

Reactions: Marieke2001

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Some people really dont learn their lesson.But players which do everything to improve their actions in the community, following rules etc should be able to ask for old punishments to get removed even thought they have been only temporary.Everyone deserves second chance, at least once.
True but not just unban everyone that has a perm ban, which is the request of the thread maker. You should personally talk to the staff member that banned you.

Reactions: CommunistCactus

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I get where you come from, but like 60/70% of all the hackers have had enough warnings and chances and they shouldn't get unbanned. I don't think those people wouldn't hack or break the rules again if they'd get unbanned, so that'd make lots of players very tilt and angry again since hackers ruin games. So, no.

Baba Yaga

Novice Member
Dec 26, 2019
The Mandalorian's ship
I get where you come from, but like 60/70% of all the hackers have had enough warnings and chances and they shouldn't get unbanned. I don't think those people wouldn't hack or break the rules again if they'd get unbanned, so that'd make lots of players very tilt and angry again since hackers ruin games. So, no.
Warnings hackers do not get. An immediate ban they get. Perhaps if sentinel perfected has been, take the risk to gain more players they can.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Warnings hackers do not get. An immediate ban they get. Perhaps if sentinel perfected has been, take the risk to gain more players they can.
Hackers don't get banned permanently imediately, their warning is the temporary ban. And if they decide to still go and continue hacking after that temporary ban and they get banned permanently, they've had their chances.

Last edited:

Baba Yaga

Novice Member
Dec 26, 2019
The Mandalorian's ship
Hackers don't get banned permanently imediately, their warning is the temporarily ban. And if they decide to still go and continue hacking after that temporarily ban and they get banned permanently, they've had their chances.
Temporary ban no warning is. Saying that hackers with the "temporary" an unban they can get when sentinel perfected has been. Though still a big risk this is, no good out of it will come.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Temporary ban no warning is. Saying that hackers with the "temporary" an unban they can get when sentinel perfected has been. Though still a big risk this is, no good out of it will come.
Your order of words in sentences is a bit strange, so I only understood the first part.

No, the temporary ban is not a warning. That's true, but you can see it as a warning for a hacker before a permanent ban and that's what I meant.

Reactions: Eli
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Cool 🐧
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
You are the coolest polar bear I know:D
Eli
Woo, 7,000 reaction score!!
HyperPal wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Noot
Top Bottom