Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to see these words banned?

• Yes

Votes: 18 62.1%
  • No

Votes: 11 37.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

1212hawks_

Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2016
The nest of dorks
www.youtube.com
This goes back to the word "Jew" Everyone uses it in a bad way. I mean, look. People call people "Retarded" and "Retard" in a bad way. This should go back to the reason why the word "Jew" was banned. People use it in a bad way and we need to protect people who have autism. So, these words should be banned as they really shouldn't be on a Minecraft server anyways.

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
This is just 1of the things that cube needs to decide or you ban all the bad words(then you can say nothing anymore) or you just ban the major words

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
I have barely found anyone using "retard" or "retarded" in an offensive way. If these words become the new 'standard' of swearwords (like "cancer" currently is), Cubecraft will surely block these words.

In the 2 years I have been playing Cube, I have found only a few people saying this. The small amount of players who say this can be easily eliminated by reporting them.

Please don't swear on the forums! Little kids play here too.
Making a thread about swearwords is hard if you cannot mention them. I discourage players from saying these words, but in this case, it is fine.

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
This goes back to the word "Jew" Everyone uses it in a bad way. I mean, look. People call people "Retarded" and "Retard" in a bad way. This should go back to the reason why the word "Jew" was banned. People use it in a bad way and we need to protect people who have autism. So, these words should be banned as they really shouldn't be on a Minecraft server anyways.
As far as I know they are already banned... Personal experience ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday! 🧁
UncleSpect wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Xi1m wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
happy birthday :3
Top Bottom