Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
4,819
9,945
629
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
Banned for not being entertained.
Banned for being the Queen of England
34f.jpg
 

ThatOnePeanutGuy

Well-Known Member
Apr 19, 2014
886
357
138
29
Planters Peanut Factory (Better than Wonka's)
Banned for sweg-overload.
Banned for blaspheming. There is no such thing as a sweg-overload. It is a myth. In fact, I have met peanuts with sweg levels over 5000!!! There is a swag overload, but that is because swag is the artificially manufactured sweg. It just ain't true. You see, long ago the great Swegmesta brought joy, love, and epicness into our world, but scientists wanted to create it for themselves. The result was the monstrosity called "Swag." Ever since, it has been a battle between the sides of good, Sweg, and evil, Swag. Next time, learn your history before posting about Sweg and Swag.
 
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

CheatersDontWin wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy one, Tim!
Kaedee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday :heart:
How do I activate the quest in the Plains hub where you have to find the carving knife for Kipp in Skyblock Cubecraft? I don't even have the quest, and I can't pick up the knife either—how do I fix this?
Kazwa wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
happy birthday!
remio wrote on CircusWarz 🤡's profile.
legend
Top Bottom