Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Nobody cares about my signature yet I used to do that all the time and for some reason it pissed everyone off
I really don't know why

P.S.

banned for not understanding something I could easily understand
Banned for using two quotes and for using Process Status (P.S.) incorrectly and for missing a required comma after 'reason'

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Banned 'cause the skin in your profile pic ain't your actual skin.
Banned because you ask me to sub to you and you sub to me which doesn't really sounds fair because that way you get more subscribers but les viewers and you will get the kubekraft yt rank and i will be sad 4ever bcause I dont have it and then i'll start noliving hypixel and everyone will be sad bcause I left and everyone will blame you and you'll also be sad and leave the server forever and everyone will quit cubekraft bcause we all play hyp

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Banned because you ask me to sub to you and you sub to me which doesn't really sounds fair because that way you get more subscribers but les viewers and you will get the kubekraft yt rank and i will be sad 4ever bcause I dont have it and then i'll start noliving hypixel and everyone will be sad bcause I left and everyone will blame you and you'll also be sad and leave the server forever and everyone will quit cubekraft bcause we all play hyp
Banned for terrible spelling

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Banned for saying that meanwhile the server is a name meaning either way it is pronounced the same way and spelled the same way
So it isn’t even asking people to speak English

(P.S. banned for assuming I am from England)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Infringement wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on becoming a Helper!
Your pink now!!!!
Infringement wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Mintypie231, how’s your day going?

Good or Bad
Alexp192 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats 🎉
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats 🥳
Top Bottom