Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

i hate hackers1234

Novice Member
Sep 5, 2022
i just encoutered a hacker like rn so im really mad so just wanted to make this suggestion. cubecraft, can you collab with other servers so that hackers that hacked on other survers will be also banned for life in cubecraft? because just the thought of those things getting into other servers and ruining their experiences is just maddening for me and i want those things not able to play minecraft servers ever again. also while you are at it, could you just please make the consequences for all hacking permanant ban to help prevent these stuff. things like hackers dont deserve a second chance. my username

ssf2_god

Aug 21, 2021
super smash flash 2
that’s not how it works. If they didn’t hack on cubecraft, they shouldn’t get banned from cubecraft. also nobody wants to feel the pain when they hack multiple years ago when they were immature and are still banned because of what they did wrong many years ago. many servers wouldn’t use this suggestion and it wouldn’t work.

Also, minecraft already has its own banning system, so there’s no reason to add this suggestion.

• Agree
Reactions: small bob 294

i hate hackers1234

Novice Member
Sep 5, 2022
ok, maybe not perm ban but at least like 3 year bans, and im pretty sure the banning system is only for the chat and swearing. but seriously if a hacker hacks on somewhere like hive and gets banned, it will probably just switch to somewhere like cubecraft and hack again to get banned again then repeat that not only giving pain to people like you and me but also to players in other servers to who knows how many servers there are.

muffin294

Novice Member
May 15, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
The two servers are two separate companies and that is their decision to collaborate. This would also be a lot of work to implement as cubecraft’s banning system is just fine

small bob 294

Novice Member
May 15, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
If it’s that bad, then just ban them yourself. Many devices have options to record their screens or even record the last 30 seconds of what happened. I have never had a problem with hackers, as they usually already suck, and after it, I just move on with my day. It is very possible to beat them if it’s that bad or just make sure to get some evidence that they are hacking.

i hate hackers1234

Novice Member
Sep 5, 2022
yeah, but the point is if they get banned from cubecraft they can join other servers and hack on them multiplying the ban effort. so maybe just the major servers who are "official minecraft partners" and just curious, how do you kill a person who is just flying around

muffin294

Novice Member
May 15, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
I would recommend to use global chat to tell people to /sr the person who is flying

Cyanlloyd

Feb 8, 2020
this would require Cubecraft to have the data of every player on every server. Not only would that be impossible on it’s own. It would also break more than a few privacy laws I think

ondatra93

Jul 31, 2022
i just encoutered a hacker like rn so im really mad so just wanted to make this suggestion. cubecraft, can you collab with other servers so that hackers that hacked on other survers will be also banned for life in cubecraft? because just the thought of those things getting into other servers and ruining their experiences is just maddening for me and i want those things not able to play minecraft servers ever again. also while you are at it, could you just please make the consequences for all hacking permanant ban to help prevent these stuff. things like hackers dont deserve a second chance. my username
That's kinda bad idea because when they stop hacking And they Will want to join Cubecraft And not Hive where they are banned, they can't join even Cubecraft when they already Turned hacks off.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
Top Bottom