Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

nosyapples

Jul 25, 2016
When you report someone in the Ban Report section it sometimes say "Closed" and then the MSG from the staff says "Message from the staff member : This user has been punished via a different report, thank you for your report", I wish that if that happens it is still counted as a Handled Hacker because we still technically posted a thread that would have banned someone if the other report didn't go through. I know that this is a suggestion that you may not be expecting but please don't just ignore this idea.

Reactions: hgbf

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
I doesn't matter for me the only thing that matters for me is to see that the person is been punished. I don't need a reward for my bans it doesn't even need to be counted for me

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
For me, it is important that the player has been punished :P
But yes, I totally understand you. But for me, it is not necessary :)

nosyapples

Jul 25, 2016
Ik that it isnt that important but the red makes me and others feel like they weren't banned and we just waisted 5 mins recoding them. also, say you make 10 reports, and it says all of them are closed, it is a lot cooler to have it say 10 people banned, and technically it was still "handled" just not because of you

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
Ik that it isnt that important but the red makes me and others feel like they weren't banned and we just waisted 5 mins recoding them. also, say you make 10 reports, and it says all of them are closed, it is a lot cooler to have it say 10 people banned, and technically it was still "handled" just not because of you
True, sometimes I think the same thing too.
It's like: Wow, has this report been denied? ...

And then I open the report and the player was already banned :p

I would suggest changing the colour and [Handled] message for other name :p

nosyapples

Jul 25, 2016
True, sometimes I think the same thing too.
It's like: Wow, has this report been denied? ...

And then I open the report and the player was already banned :p

I would suggest changing the colour and [Handled] message for other name :p
Exactly what I think

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
When you report someone in the Ban Report section it sometimes say "Closed" and then the MSG from the staff says "Message from the staff member : This user has been punished via a different report, thank you for your report", I wish that if that happens it is still counted as a Handled Hacker because we still technically posted a thread that would have banned someone if the other report didn't go through. I know that this is a suggestion that you may not be expecting but please don't just ignore this idea.
I do not really mind.

U

Unipotato

All I care is that the hacker is banned. I don't care how it happens, as long as it does.

Rakion

Aug 2, 2016
Eventhough the feeling of actually having your report taken rather then "denied" via a different report.

Shouldn't the reason you report to actually ban the hacker, eventhough you spend "5 minutes recording" it still counts because you tried to ban someone, shouldn't the reward of self-conscious be enough? Or the reward of trying be enough? I report to keep the community clean not to get a sense of acomplishment and you should to.

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
its not really a big problem they were handled already the staff just got to the other players report before yours really i dont see how they should change it its honestly not a big deal

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I only want (if I report someone) that that person will be punished. I don't really care if a report is 'Closed' because it's 'handled via a different report'.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
What if the evidence you provided was insufficient? We do not want you to be discouraged by reports, as it does help out a ton, however we cannot assume your report is to be accepted based on evidence. We end up accepting a report, and the rest get denied automatically.

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
But it's just a different word and color
d6f.jpg

Reactions: Marieke2001
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
happy birthday!
Pluisje wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
❤️❤️❤️
Pluisje wrote on Frontlane's profile.
pro helper??!?!?!
Pluisje wrote on caraMel's profile.
I really like cheese, do you?
Top Bottom