Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Joefy

Jul 11, 2020
Belgium
Hello. I have 2 accounts. Let's call them account 1 and account 2. I got banned on account 1, then I tried to play on account 2 WHILE I was still banned on account 1, this gave me a ban evading punishment (which I understand and 100% agree with) for 30 days (ON ACCOUNT 2) But if I get unbanned on account 2 and account 1 is still banned, will it ban me again if I play on account 2 again? even tho I already had a ban evading ban? Thanks in advance.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
But the punishment is permanent on the original account. How can I ever play? lol.
You will get banned again, as the first account is still banned.
You better appeal the first punishment, if you want to play legitimately without the potential risk of getting banned on the second account permanently.

Onik

Dedicated Member
Nov 25, 2016
California
But the punishment is permanent on the original account. How can I ever play? lol.
If you wait a couple of months, you can message the staff member that issued the punished or if they're no longer apart of the staff team you can contact AnimalTamer1, and you could possibly get that punishment removed.

melkjong3n

Apr 20, 2020
The Nederlands
Hello. I have 2 accounts. Let's call them account 1 and account 2. I got banned on account 1, then I tried to play on account 2 WHILE I was still banned on account 1, this gave me a ban evading punishment (which I understand and 100% agree with) for 30 days (ON ACCOUNT 2) But if I get unbanned on account 2 and account 1 is still banned, will it ban me again if I play on account 2 again? even tho I already had a ban evading ban? Thanks in advance.
Yeah you cant multi accounting if you get bannen or muted......

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Mr Jii Gamer's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Eli wrote on Foxy011's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Eli wrote on Mr Jii Gamer's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!!
Reesle wrote on machineleaf6's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Reesle wrote on Mr Jii Gamer's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Top Bottom