Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Apr 11, 2020
This player, dikkehans is bullying me for several months, and always tagetting me for no reason, he is also spreading lies about me and managed to get me at the verge of a mental breakdown, so i raged and have a permban because of him.
He shall be banned.
My appeal is already denied, and I wont be able to join again, as Capitan is biased about me.
So the only thing that still counts, is revenge, try getting his YT or discord In-game, and then give it to me, I will thank you for it.

Reactions: unpy

OGCaptiveOG

Oct 27, 2015
The internet
Hi, I am sorry to hear of your ban, but I don't think this is the right way to go about it. There are many staff members who would be more than happy to talk to you about it, but this will cause more harm than good for you.

Apr 11, 2020
The staff who punished me wont unban me for sure, and I have no really good evidence which can cause a ban, this is something personal revenge

OGCaptiveOG

Oct 27, 2015
The internet
But personal revenge is not the right thing to do. Think about it. If he's bullying you, then you're clearly better than him. By getting revenge you're only lowering yourself down to his level and becoming the bad person. Getting revenge isn't going to resolve anything. If you want to at least attempt to get unbanned, contact a member of staff who didn't ban you. They aren't biased and they will help.

EDIT: This post in itself is breaking the rules, it is doing more harm than good.

Last edited:

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Bullying is a offence with which you can report players on the reports website.
If things are really going out of control, and the player is doing worse things to you than bullying you, then you should contact a staff member and discuss what punishment should the player receive and under what offence they have to be reported.
I hope I was helpful, because I haven’t been bullyed in Minecraft, simply because I ignore people which try to offend me.

ImOmega

Jun 30, 2016
Its your fault if you used/say it anything that is not allowed in the server. For the other part you was might been report this guy with evidences on: https://reports.cubecraft.net/login
You also can made /ignore add (name) to ignore them in minecraft
And for the another part is not ethic to insult this player, that can cause you several problems, don't do it.

Apr 11, 2020
This didnt work, the main problem with him was him permfocusing me so hard, and encouraging others to hate me.
About the insulting, I did it out of being desperate, and regret it, because my report was denied.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom