Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

pippip007

Dec 5, 2013
Hello Server mods/Admins/Owners i was banned on the 5/12/2013 for glide hacking. I asked the Mod who banned me to Give me another chance as i was not using this hack to harm players or pvp i was just messing around and only used it once in fact so please if you could find it in your hearts to forgive me and unban me that would be so kind and i was going to get Emerald rank at christmas. Oh and i swear to god i will never ever use the hacked client again Merry christmas

-Pippip007

pippip007

Dec 5, 2013
So you knew hacking was against the rules, correct? AND THEN, you still hacked for the "lols". Um how about no?
Actualy i did not know it was not allowed as quite a few others were also hacking mostly for pvp and stuff and noone was complaing so i assumed that using it for fun and not even pvping would be ok

blossumwarrior

Nov 10, 2013
United Kingdom
Actualy i did not know it was not allowed as quite a few others were also hacking mostly for pvp and stuff and noone was complaing so i assumed that using it for fun and not even pvping would be ok
Im sorry for being rude, but that doesn't sound particularly true or relevant. Hacking is alway against the rules. If everyone were to hack, Minecraft would not be fun. So again as I said, how about no.

Reactions: ModernRevolution

Dai_Matsumoto

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2013
Japan
i have warned you about hacking, it wasnt me that banned you but i have kicked you as a final warning to take off those hacks, you relied to me saying that you took them off and i have chose to believe you, you have broke my trust as if have seems that you were hacking after i warned you

ModernRevolution

Dedicated Member
Oct 23, 2013
ςяαzу ℓαи∂
Hello Server mods/Admins/Owners i was banned on the 5/12/2013 for glide hacking. I asked the Mod who banned me to Give me another chance as i was not using this hack to harm players or pvp i was just messing around and only used it once in fact so please if you could find it in your hearts to forgive me and unban me that would be so kind and i was going to get Emerald rank at christmas. Oh and i swear to god i will never ever use the hacked client again Merry christmas

-Pippip007
Oh yeah this is the wrong place to bost a ban appeal.

blossumwarrior

Nov 10, 2013
United Kingdom
One thing to say pip my friend is to just tell the truth and try posting another appeal in the right place. If staff feel you speak from the heart with sincere apology, they may unban you. If not, that simply it is not their fault, that you chose to lie about hacking to avoid banning, but you complained after it fired back. Im sorry, but I still dont think this appeal is accurate,relevant, or worthy of any staff's time. Sorry mate. o_O

kan99er

Dec 8, 2013
yes kan99er here i was recently banned for no reason i tried to get back on one day and it said i was banned?? plzz help!!!!

DD3113

Nov 1, 2013
This guy named Bailster17 is a hacker. When i had protection 1 leather armor he 1 hit killed me then i was i chain and he 2 hit killed me which was reasonable. But i went back to him with a daimond sword and my friend counted about 15 hits on him and didnt die. Then i backed away to see if he had particle effects and he didnt. even if u dont ban him you guys should watch.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
Top Bottom