Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Blinked665

Sep 29, 2020
So, I didn't know where else to put this, but I've recently gotten banned for drag click AKA clicking too fast, so I was trying to appeal, but I don't know what it means by the code in Minecraft. I can't find any code. Please let me know how to find the code. Thanks. This is for bedrock.

LlTE

Jul 20, 2019
Turkey
Hi,
you can find the appeal code when you try to log into the server, you will notice the appeal code beside "using the appeal code" text

Reactions: _JoSee and Ferrcho

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
Yes, you must do the same as this gentleman says, and if nothing comes of it, you must contact a staff, because it may have been a system error.

Reactions: LlTE

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
-Moved to support. What’s your IGN? I’ll send you your appeal code in a conversation.

ReMD0G

Jul 1, 2020
So, I didn't know where else to put this, but I've recently gotten banned for drag click AKA clicking too fast, so I was trying to appeal, but I don't know what it means by the code in Minecraft. I can't find any code. Please let me know how to find the code. Thanks. This is for bedrock.
Btw you don’t have to code it. You but the client or free. Also you can appeal

D

Deleted member 554749

Your appeal code found in the forums appeals :)

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Reesle's profile.
You're very creative with your bundle and Skyblock Island ideas! You could be writing the specifications for Cube updates
Kazwa wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thanks for everything! :( I wish you the best of luck in the future ^.^
Kazwa wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats!! 🎉
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulationssss <3
zflrz wrote on Frontlane's profile.
congratzzzzzzzz <3
Top Bottom