Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MelsBov

Well-Known Member
Dec 15, 2018
18
22
79
22
When holding a Balloon you should get a lil jump boost
I first wanted it to be slowfalling but then realised that not everyone plays that version.
 
  • Like
Reactions: RickDeKlomp

RickDeKlomp

Forum Expert
Jun 11, 2017
852
2,682
358
The Netherlands
I actually love this idea! But, iirc, the Plus users already have a jump boost? Not sure. If they dont have it, this must be implemented!
Wouldnt this change its rarity though?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ducky
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

It's been a fun 5 years on Cubecraft. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time on the server but now, it is time for me to move on. Take care everyone and God bless you all!!

Some fun stats to look back on:
Screenshot 2026-09-11 151512.png
Screenshot 2024-08-17 210214.png
Screenshot 2024-08-13 212956.png
Screenshot 2025-05-02 144847.png



EXCELSIOR!!!​
Cathie wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
itsfadedaway wrote on Cathie's profile.
noot noot
This is just the draft version. The final version for the Selfie Competition is coming soon!
IMG_2109.jpeg
Top Bottom