Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
It's safe to say that the chest loot in skywars is not 100% balanced. It is striving but not quite balanced. I propose adding a function that tracks every game and generates a point system to each item then gives each players island equal but different gear.

Step 1: Track what stuff people get feom the spawn island each game and if they win or not.

Step 2: Take the total number of items that people win with. Multiply by recipricol of the chance to get the item, this variable is going to be P.

A recipricol is the number you multiply by to equal 1. It is always 1/x

Step 3: Now divide 1 by P. This is going to be represented as variable Q. Q represents what percentage of games are won using what item. Now we do 1 - Q. This leaves us with our points, this number should always be less than 1.

Step 4: Come up with a number of total points a person should get. Weapons and armor would be one category. Food a different one and everyone can care less about blocks.

Tell me it this is accurate or if implementable.

Reactions: Shallidor
A

A pigeon

I dont think members know anything about this, they’ll probably end up saying something dumb.

Idk who I should tag though.

Reactions: CommunistCactus

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
Step 2: Take the total number of items that people win with. Multiply by recipricol of the chance to get the item, this variable is going to be P.
I can't quite understand this part. You say that we should take the total number of items that people win with, and then refer to a singular item.

Can you explain what/which item(s) are you referring to? (Swords? Blocks?)

Also what about chests outside the island? Does the system count that I can't get more than 1 gapple (Which would obviously be worth a lot of points in the food category)? Or does the system only apply to our starting island loot? If it eliminated the possibility of getting a diamond sword and increased the chance of getting a stone sword wouldnt it just makes the game worse? (Assuming that most people win with a diamond/sharp2iron sword.)

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
I can't quite understand this part. You say that we should take the total number of items that people win with, and then refer to a singular item.

Can you explain what/which item(s) are you referring to? (Swords? Blocks?)
Each item*
I dont think members know anything about this, they’ll probably end up saying something dumb.
I can almost guarantee it.
Also what about chests outside the island?
This is about balancing the loot you get at the start.
If I had the best armor, let's say in OP mode, if I wanted to get more armor it would be a tough thing as the system prevents me from getting better armor.
It won't.

Reactions: Jef15ist

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
This could be applied to Battle Zone weapons too in a way. Record which weapons are most successful in killing/dealing damage so they can be compared and balanced.
I have yet to play bz (I'm assuming it's like the one on hypixel). My system would need some adapting to work in battlezone but it could work. Seeing what guns players lean towards or lead to more wins.

Also it may not of been clear in the thread but when I said win with u meant spawn with and that player wins.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Eli wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Eli wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday Kloska!!! 🦆 🔥 🐉
UncleSpect wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday Klosk! 🎈
Top Bottom