Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Xqzo

Novice Member
Mar 17, 2018
Them Netherlandy lands
As an :Obsidian: and [Plus] rank owner I noticed that apart from wing rush voting permits, there are no game controlling features obsidian ranked people get. There are some cosmetics that are exclusive to obsidian rank owners but those don’t necessarily make it worth the extra 50 Pounds in my opinion. After doing some research on other threats I found one from almost 3 years ago explaining a similar problem. I dont see how theres a difference of 50 GBP in technically the same rank since wing rush is an arcade game that isn’t active at all times. I’m not outraged by this but it does upset me how theres such a small difference for an extra 50 GBP compared to :Emerald: rank.

I have a suggestion for some ingame features, I’ll give 2 examples of the most played games on java, skywars and eggwars, for eggwars, give an extra option for changing the level that generators spawn with at the beginning of the game, (excluding maps that have generators at level 4-5 at standard)
For skywars add an option of how much loot chests spawn with, for example: Low: 4-8 item slots filled (excluding double chests) medium or standard, and high 18-24 item slots filled

other suggestion, to cut off a huge problem; hackers. Why dont you guys develop what other big servers do to cut off hackers in people’s games, ranked games. Lets say you have to be at least level 10-15 or something like that to join the ranked lobbies.

Another suggestion, if there is an obsidian rank and a diamond rank in a game, and they both vote for something else, can the higher the rank you have give you priority in voting?

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
Top Bottom