Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Vlame

Sep 8, 2018
Since the new update tower defense is worse. So I don't played tower defense anymore. I find it unfortunately

HurmitCurtis

Jul 18, 2016
Since the new update tower defense is worse. So I don't played tower defense anymore. I find it unfortunately
It's very unfortunate that you feel like this, but sadly you are not alone tons stopped playing after this update, many have requested that the old game gets added back. As a separate game. But I don't see that happening at all if I'm honest. I don't really now what to suggest to you apart from maybe playing the game with tidy players and see if that changes the way you feel about it, I mean at first I hated it also but you learn to just put up with what u r given :/

Reactions: The_Rising_Sun

Fliqa

Forum Expert
Mar 13, 2017
Belgium
It didn't change that much and it's still fun to play, but like Sweetenerera said, you can try making a suggestion about it.

Reactions: Sweetenerera

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
A lot have changed to a the point that I just left the game.
The game itself feels dead now

Felt like this about Eggwars too. The game was amazingly fun back when it was released. I was playing some maps nonstop (Under da sea, which has been butchered, because some people do not understand how to deal with bowspammers). Over the years they have added and changed so much I do not agree with. But recently I started playing both Eggwars and Tower Defense again, and I like it.

So, a break does wonders. Tower Defense can use a lot changes though. No need to do anything different, there is just one path that leads to victory every time. The only obstacle there is, are teammates.

Reactions: The_Rising_Sun

Andyyy

Forum Expert
Dec 7, 2016
Blockwars
Felt like this about Eggwars too. The game was amazingly fun back when it was released. I was playing some maps nonstop (Under da sea, which has been butchered, because some people do not understand how to deal with bowspammers). Over the years they have added and changed so much I do not agree with. But recently I started playing both Eggwars and Tower Defense again, and I like it.

So, a break does wonders. Tower Defense can use a lot changes though. No need to do anything different, there is just one path that leads to victory every time. The only obstacle there is, are teammates.
Eggwars was super fun for everyone back on the old days but it's different now, not because the game has changed massively, it's because it just gets the same after a while and no longer having that feeling of discovery. I could also go into the science of how your brain thinks of a period either really positive and ignoring anything that was bad about it at the time, negative and ignoring positives or if something was pretty neutral you don't really remember it at all.

So if you feel like it was better in the old days, thats why.

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
Eggwars was super fun for everyone back on the old days but it's different now, not because the game has changed massively, it's because it just gets the same after a while and no longer having that feeling of discovery. I could also go into the science of how your brain thinks of a period either really positive and ignoring anything that was bad about it at the time, negative and ignoring positives or if something was pretty neutral you don't really remember it at all.

So if you feel like it was better in the old days, thats why.

I doubt that's black and white science, because there are many things I have mixed feelings about. I prefer how Eggwars was in 2015. Simple as that. I still enjoy it and play it a ton, but there are many changes that I would never have made and if I could revert everything, I would. Note that it is incredibly easy to look up how the game was when it years ago. I'm looking at facts not judging from memories.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom