Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Is this a problem that needs to be dealt with?

• Yes

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • No

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • I don't really care

Votes: 7 41.2%

• Total voters

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
University of Eastern Colorado
So this issue can be said by any game.
Having noob teammates in EggWars or Skywars or SG isn't fun either.
I'm not sure how it's going to solve people being noobs if you give them a tutorial...
Just my thoughts.
I agree with @MrTokay on this one. Newer players that do not know how to play the games well are everywhere, not just in Tower Defense. We just have to be patient with them and try to help them learn. Remember, we used to be the new guys to the games as well. Eventually they will learn. Just try to have fun and not be so focused on winning. As I said before a tutorial may help, but I do not agree with all the suggestions.

For this one, I feel it would take away the fun in the game and the strategizing if the towers were to correct their placement automatically. Sorry but I do not think this is the best idea.
Well, thing is, noobs in Egg Wars may not contribute to the team, but at least they don't make it harder for the team (other than by not playing). In Tower Defense, it's a completely different story.

N

Nikboo

TBH In my opinion it isn't rlly a big problem. Just go along with the tower placement...

N

Nikboo

I thought that it was based off the time the thread was made which was on July 22nd. My bad I guess :/

It's based on when the last post was made and this was the largest gap in time from one post to another that I could find :)

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
University of Eastern Colorado
TBH In my opinion it isn't rlly a big problem. Just go along with the tower placement...
o rly?
They most definitely do, they go AFK on the generators a lot.
Then make a suggestion thread asking for an anti-noob plugin on EggWars ;). Do noobs afk on generators for a extended amount of time (as in real afking that plugins will detect and kick)? Maybe we can have a rule that says "don't hog generators"?

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom