Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Katsia Stray

May 18, 2020
Jupiter
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/She/They
Ok so the non staff make a staff appeal (like helper or immediate admin or owner or smth)
We dont make it so painfully bad, but it's intended to be funny or denied

If you are a staff member (even ones that dont look at appeals, like helpers, no designers/translators though) rate the appeals out of 10 (0-5 points for how bad it is, 0-5 points for how funny the appeal was, and if it made you laugh) and whether you "accept" or "deny" it

Good luck gamers

Reactions: Conea64 and Lyriie

Katsia Stray

May 18, 2020
Jupiter
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/She/They
Hai, I want to apply for admin rank. I'm 9 years old, which is nearly 14 so close enough. I have no moderating experience whatsoever but I would appreciate if I got staff or I will sue the server. Thank you for reading ^w^

Reactions: Conea64 and Lyriie

Lyriie

Sr. Mod
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
Can I have Helper? My favourite colour is pink so I would like to have a pink username.

Reactions: Conea64

TheBirmanator

Novice Member
Aug 8, 2020
Hai I'm applying for admin because I think I'd be really good at it and I wanna ban all the cheaters and show off all the cosmetics.

I've been playing Minecraft since 2007 so yeah I have tons of experience.

Oh and my cousin is the owner and he said I'd be given it if I applied so yeah. Please accept this thanks

Reactions: Conea64

Zeobitz_

Novice Member
May 30, 2020
earth (where else?!)
GIve me admin or else I tell keanu kena kenuu kena the guy admin guy!!! Do u hear me?????!!!!!!! I wil tell the principal you bully me if you do not gif. OK???????!!!!!!! :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( you listen to me!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: GladiusYugen

Katsia Stray

May 18, 2020
Jupiter
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/She/They
GIve me admin or else I tell keanu kena kenuu kena the guy admin guy!!! Do u hear me?????!!!!!!! I wil tell the principal you bully me if you do not gif. OK???????!!!!!!! :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( you listen to me!!!!!
"The guy admin guy" 😂

Reactions: Zeobitz_
Members Online

Team online

Top Bottom