IWontHurtYou

Dedicated Member
Dec 8, 2019
www.youtube.com
Reactions: Jiivan

gerxh

Mar 15, 2017
Time for another montage, everyone ^.^
I hope you enjoy, and also you can always subscribe, so you don't miss the new videos <3

Accepting any feedback and suggestions, and will be really happy to read them all!
You can always click the link and like the video if you really want to see more :>

There it goes:
nice clips bro, you are pro ;D

• Love
Reactions: IWontHurtYou

Lecura

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Pronouns
They/Them
Hey! I think the recording is a bit laggy, maybe you should change your FPS settings in your recording program? Good gameplay tho! :heart:

• Love
Reactions: IWontHurtYou

IWontHurtYou

Dedicated Member
Dec 8, 2019
www.youtube.com
Hey! I think the recording is a bit laggy, maybe you should change your FPS settings in your recording program? Good gameplay tho! :heart:
First, thank you really much <3 ! About the gameplay, I had an accident with my last graphics card, I am using one pretty low now, but I will change it really soon, so everything will get better :3

Reactions: Lecura

ObrigadoADeus

Novice Member
Jul 28, 2020
Spain
Time for another montage, everyone ^.^
I hope you enjoy, and also you can always subscribe, so you don't miss the new videos <3

Accepting any feedback and suggestions, and will be really happy to read them all!
You can always click the link and like the video if you really want to see more :>

There it goes:
Insane! Thanks for recording on Cubecraft. There are a lot of good clips! Keep going bud!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Xi1m wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
RAHHHHHHHHHH
JokeKaedee wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy birthday!! <33 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday, Adrian! :) 😃 🍰
Top Bottom