Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

GreenLion

Dec 21, 2018
Hey thanks for checking out this thread... Hopefully it doesn't bore you too much :rolleyes:

• I'm a dude...
  • 19 Years Old
  • Been playing Minecraft since around 2012
  • Been playing Cubecraft for a while but just now decided to make a forums account
  • You'll mostly find me on Skywars and EggWars
  • IGN: GreenLion
  • I play football, rugby, and basketball. Now only playing Football at the collegiate level.
  • And yeah :)
Also I just made a somewhat new Youtube channel about 2 weeks ago that now has over 220 subs and I just uploaded a Skywars Funny Moments here on Cubecraft you can check it out in the Youtube Section of the Forums here ---> (Click This To See That Post<3)

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
Welcome, GreenLion! I'm so happy you joined us, and I really hope that you'll enjoy your stay!
ezgif-3-bceda8f607c6.gif

By the way, I watched the video and I really liked it. I subscribed to make sure I won't miss another of your great videos, because you clearly are very good at making them. ;)

Reactions: GreenLion

GreenLion

Dec 21, 2018
Welcome, GreenLion! I'm so happy you joined us, and I really hope that you'll enjoy your stay!
ezgif-3-bceda8f607c6.gif

By the way, I watched the video and I really liked it. I subscribed to make sure I won't miss another of your great videos, because you clearly are very good at making them. ;)
Thanks! It really does mean a ton so thank you for the feedback and your subscription :)

Thanks dawg

Reactions: Elenahh
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Livvv wrote on Vunks's profile.
Thanks for the follow! ^-^
UncleSpect wrote on Kazwa's profile.
amazing banner kasper! like u :D
HyperPal wrote on Elenahh's profile.
best team leader in history I swear on god respect
Top Bottom