• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bananazz

Aug 8, 2020
I would like to see axes added back to bedrock because it's fun to keep smacking people and hear the satisfying pop of the armour, with an axe it's faster if you use a sword though it just takes forever. However if you don't want axes for PvP just add wood back also there are ladders and chests.

I would just like to see axes add back to bedrock eggwars. PLEASE!!!

Reactions: Conea64

ReMD0G

Jul 1, 2020
I would like to see axes added back to bedrock because it's fun to keep smacking people and hear the satisfying pop of the armour, with an axe it's faster if you use a sword though it just takes forever. However if you don't want axes for PvP just add wood back also there are ladders and chests.

I play mostly blockwars and I know this. Axes actually do more knock back then normal boring swords. Also ever since 1.16 came out, the axes do more critical hits now because in real life axes are MUCH more bigger and heavier in real life! So add them to egg wars.

Apr 29, 2020
Okay, I'm tired of people saying that it is more realistic for axes to be more powerful as it is more heavy and deadly in real life. When has Minecraft ever been 'realistic'? You can punch trees, avoid all fall damage with a bucket of water, blocks float in mid-air, the player can hold well over a couple of million pounds of gold blocks. I think axes' main purpose is to disable shields and chop wood items and nothing else. Also, I don't think there is an attack cooldown on bedrock, and axes do less damage than swords anyway on bedrock. Also, I did an extensive test and no axes don't do more knockback than swords.

I think the only reason you would bring the axe back is if you bring back wood.

ReMD0G

Jul 1, 2020
Okay, I'm tired of people saying that it is more realistic for axes to be more powerful as it is more heavy and deadly in real life. When has Minecraft ever been 'realistic'? You can punch trees, avoid all fall damage with a bucket of water, blocks float in mid-air, the player can hold well over a couple of million pounds of gold blocks. I think axes' main purpose is to disable shields and chop wood items and nothing else. Also, I don't think there is an attack cooldown on bedrock, and axes do less damage than swords anyway on bedrock. Also, I did an extensive test and no axes don't do more knockback than swords.

I think the only reason you would bring the axe back is if you bring back wood.
Shields do not work in CubeCraft

D

Deleted member 554749

Wood and axes would further increase camping. Imagine wood with no axes. That would take super long with a fist. And I bet you wood would be cheap.

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com

Axes dont break armor faster in bedrock, only Java 1.9+ because of the PvP system

D

Deleted member 554749

Axes dont break armor faster in bedrock, only Java 1.9+ because of the PvP system
Yeah the PVP is different. And I’m not to sure about axes. The new armor and axes should wait. They should focus on improving their game. I mean getting rid of bugs such as the armor one.

Bananazz

Aug 8, 2020
They do break it faster I fought a dude with an axe for the same time as u would with a sword and my armour when down to red when if I fought with a sword or would still be green.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
The return of the Snow Rank

1713448196080.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Desiderata's profile.
💙
Nightmare wrote on linkxniko's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Top Bottom