Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Raggedreaper

Apr 13, 2020
Hmm, I like the idea but doesn’t it seem like a big fix to minor issue. It doesn’t seem like a huge inconvenience to use the item to vote. Maybe a couple seconds will be saved but that’s about it.

Lime

Dedicated Member
Nov 17, 2015
How would "the system" decide on which team you will be put? Would that be based on whether there are ranked people in a team, on the number/color of team (e.g. Purple, Red, Team 1, Team 2...), or just completely random? Not sure how this would work, I'm a bit confused haha.

ImOmega

Jun 30, 2016
This is a good idea, cubecraft can put a system to select your favourite options and then get selected every time automatically. I really like the idea! ^^

MoMercy

Novice Member
Nov 11, 2017
How the team thing can work
Maybe if u choosed auto join team blue
What if there another player choosed the same color and the blue team is full
Im a little bit confused

SlimReaper201

Jan 28, 2019
not sure about the team thing (I dont really understand it), but i like the voting idea!
You can set favorite colors for teams and then it will see what colors are available and put you on the color that you want and is available. like a 1st 2nd third system

its_Marto03

Nov 13, 2017
Dog's Land
If you purchase a rank you can have the game automatically select the team you want to be on and vote for you. It gets annoying having to put in that stuff manually. For some games (eggwars etc...)
Does this includes the posibilty of re-vote? I explain, if the game automatically votes your game you will need to be able yo change your vote, is this included or you will need to change it on the settings?
Explain please.
For now good post!

MetalStick

Jul 12, 2018
disagree with auto team selector but auto vote would be nice

Last edited:

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
Auto team selector seems a bit useless, as far as I know alle the teams have equal chances to get to neighbours/mid, this is a rule for maps. The auto-voting option is really great, yes if you’re one of the first in the lobby it won’t change that much but sometimes you enter with 3sec left and you can’t vote, which is annoying! So yes please!

summurai

Novice Member
Jun 7, 2017
België
I like the idea about automatic voting. But the effort to vote for yourself is not so difficult now, is it?
I don't fully understand how to automatically select a team? What if, for example, you are in a map (skywars, eggwars) with not enough players. How will these teams fill up?

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
For what rank is the auto vote? Emerald+?
Why not all ranks? This seems like something that should be for all ranks! It's not a new perk because it doesn't change any permission. It just makes voting easier. I really don't think we should exclude any rank (but stone, but they can't vote soo yeah)

summurai

Novice Member
Jun 7, 2017
België
Why not all ranks? This seems like something that should be for all ranks! It's not a new perk because it doesn't change any permission. It just makes voting easier. I really don't think we should exclude any rank (but stone, but they can't vote soo yeah)
I would start from diamond because they have the possibility to vote for chest types.

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
I would start from diamond because they have the possibility to vote for chest types.
Why not gold? Gold can vote for everything in Eggwars. And even I don't see why lower ranks shouldn't get this, just because they can't vote for chest types…

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! I hope you have/had a good day today!:D
Reesle wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
Top Bottom