Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
sure if it is about eggwars. But I ment skywars.
So, you would that you get auto-voting in a gamemode if you can vote for everything in that game mode?

Seems a bit overcomplicated, why not just all ranks get auto-vote for the things they can vote for?

summurai

Novice Member
Jun 7, 2017
België
So, you would that you get auto-voting in a gamemode if you can vote for everything in that game mode?

Seems a bit overcomplicated, why not just all ranks get auto-vote for the things they can vote for?
As I said, i was talking about skywars. In general, I like the idea about players that can auto-vote for the things they can vote for.

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
If you purchase a rank you can have the game automatically select the team you want to be on and vote for you. It gets annoying having to put in that stuff manually. For some games (eggwars etc...)

I do not agree, and why vote (the type of chests or the time). It is not so complicated, it only takes 10 seconds at most to vote what you prefer. I would not add it.

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
I do not agree, and why vote (the type of chests or the time). It is not so complicated, it only takes 10 seconds at most to vote what you prefer. I would not add it.
It does, and that's sometimes a problem, if you join a game and it starts in 2-3s you might not be able to vote. Which is annoying, this would solve it.
And to be fair I don't see your point... because it doesn't take long it should not be automated…? I don't know, It doesn't hurt anyone, it only makes lives easier.
Hope you understand what I mean

Slovy

Mar 30, 2020
If you purchase a rank you can have the game automatically select the team you want to be on and vote for you. It gets annoying having to put in that stuff manually. For some games (eggwars etc...)
I would like to see this ingame! this is a very good suggestions! +1!

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
This has already been Implemented in the Game.
Uh what? No,... I’m positive it hasn’t...
Might be on bedrock no idea, I don’t have a bedrock rank. But it’s not implemented on Java!

D34DZ3R0

Apr 2, 2020
This would be somewhat of a convenience, but I don't think it'd make that much of a difference. Not to mention, something like this would probably take a lot of time to implement.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

apparently the free 500 minecoins isnt actually "free", you have to buy something first

LAME!
UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
congratss thisj o/
Kazwa wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
lyyy x
Just got off work and have to wake up in 5,5 hours for school tomorrow… :sadnoot:
Sleep well cuties ❤️
Top Bottom