Not open for further replies.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
It can be countered by using a shield, but still I agree that it's a bit too overpowered. A little reduce in arrows that can be shot at one charge would be good in my opinion.

Normally, I'd agree, but shields are not a guarantee unlike in other game modes. You could craft them, but again, no guarantee you'll get the items necessary for one either.

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
I mean auto bows are annoying but u can avoid them, cats are much more annoying and op. I don't think auto bow rlly needs a nerf

Kveee

Nov 15, 2019
The automatic bow is fine how it is. There are enough counters: shields, slime wands, blocks. And normally you can only use it once or twice every game. Reason: you don't have enough arrows. Another problem that I think you're going to bring up is: "what if someone has a villager that sells arrows". It's still lucky island it's based on luck. There are enough counters and tactics against it.

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
Hello,
I somehow agree that the automatic bow is a bit op, but I don't think it should be removed. Nerfed? I think it should be, because it's pretty op when you kill a full diamond guy having just an automatic bow xddd.

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello,
I somehow agree that the automatic bow is a bit op, but I don't think it should be removed. Nerfed? I think it should be, because it's pretty op when you kill a full diamond guy having just an automatic bow xddd.
Lucky islands is about luck. If someone is lucky enough to get full dia, what i like about lucky is u can still kill them. Whether it be with an explosive bow or an auto bow or whatever it is in no way unfair this is lucky islands

Reactions: Kveee and Jiivan

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
Yes, I totally agree with you. This bow is very very op. I'd really like them to nerf it a lot, it's a big abuse. +1

• Disagree
Reactions: Matriox

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
I mean auto bows are annoying but u can avoid them, cats are much more annoying and op. I don't think auto bow rlly needs a nerf
I wouldn't say that cats are more annoying. They jump before attacking, so you can just hit them away everytime and kill them without getting hit by them. If you don't have a shield, and someone knows how to use an automatic bow, it's way more annoying, if you ask me.

Kveee

Nov 15, 2019
Hello,
Disagree, a full diamond guy with full HP only takes around 3-5 hearts against a automatic bow.

Reactions: Matriox

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi! While I understand that the automatic bow can be annoying, I disagree with the suggestion that it should be removed or nerfed. First of all when the automatic bow get nerfed I think the bow would become kind of useless, for example if the bow shoots the arrows with a small delay it would be almost impossible to keep hitting someone. Secondly I feel like the bow isn't that overpowerd, the bow is better than a normal bow, but you can block the arrows with a shield/blocks or run/enderpearl away. -1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

After coming back home after staying in the UK for a while, CubeCraft has became unplayable for me due to the region issue which is currently known and are being fixed as we speak, so I'll not be playing the server for the next few days due to this which upsets me because this is my favorite server. I understand your pain now guys
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything soul
timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
Top Bottom