Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Nodog1001

Sep 18, 2020
any1 who has a auto mob farm knows how laggy it can get if you don't sell your stuff often/fast enough
pls add a way to buy a auto sell chest from the shop ( my thought is it would be enchanted with unbreaing to make sure it doesn't get mixed up with normal ones and cost like 2.5 million per chest) and the money would save up in the chest and to claim the money just crouch and punch it

Nodog1001

Sep 18, 2020
or you can put a villager next to it
yes you can, but with a lot of lag, it is hard to open the needed menu to sell, or even open the chest next to a overloaded mob farm, and some of the time, you can clear out multiple double chest, and they just fill and there is still more lag

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
I agree. I think the autosell chest should sell for like 75% of the value though, so it’s not too op.
75% of the normal income sounds great! and buying it should be quite expensive maybe, that would make it fair. even tho you cant use it for most type of farms, one of the only ones you can really automate are every mob and cactus, unless they'd add redstone

Nodog1001

Sep 18, 2020
75% of the normal income sounds great! and buying it should be quite expensive maybe, that would make it fair. even tho you cant use it for most type of farms, one of the only ones you can really automate are every mob and cactus, unless they'd add redstone
yea my original thought was like 2.5 million per auto sell chest and only purchase-able after you unlock the nether

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
yea my original thought was like 2.5 million per auto sell chest and only purchase-able after you unlock the nether
the only thing that would be a problem with this: hoppers. they make lagg when you overuse them and you can still make a gigantic pipeway of them. easy solution is however a max amount of hoppers per island, together with a plugin that slows hoppers down if thats a thing :P

D

Deleted member 489420

pov: u r dumb and u dont know how to remove posts

D

Deleted member 489420

noo :( I play on skyblock for a lot of time and i have farms that produce 1 stack per second. so yeah auto selling is NEEDED but 75% of the normal income mehh

my idea are special signs u put on chests, when u click on those special signs everything in chest is sold out. those special signs could cost 10 millions or even 100 idc i just want them
the only thing that would be a problem with this: hoppers. they make lagg when you overuse them and you can still make a gigantic pipeway of them. easy solution is however a max amount of hoppers per island, together with a plugin that slows hoppers down if thats a thing :P
hmm like i said i have huge farms and i would get rlly pissed of if they would slow hoppers down or make X max amount of them. i also dont think its that big of a problem, if somebody get lags on their island he can remove some hoppers and farms

• Love
Reactions: Lawnti
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Top Bottom