Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LovePanda25

Jul 10, 2020
We all on skyblock agree that we need an autosell thing.

I have an idea for the Autosell Feature.

The Autosell will be an item. That you can buy from the Miscellaneous Shop. The item will be put in the chest or hopper.
The autosell will have a cool down, 3h,2h,1h,45m,30m,15m,10m,5m
If you have the item in hand you right click it and it will open a menu where you can upgrade it. You can upgrade it by doing quests or buy it with money and some items.(developers decision). The basic autosell time will be 3h and the max time will be 15 or 5 minutes (developers decision).

Upperbeech

Jul 29, 2020
Germany
We all on skyblock agree that we need an autosell thing.

I have an idea for the Autosell Feature.

The Autosell will be an item. That you can buy from the Miscellaneous Shop. The item will be put in the chest or hopper.
The autosell will have a cool down, 3h,2h,1h,45m,30m,15m,10m,5m
If you have the item in hand you right click it and it will open a menu where you can upgrade it. You can upgrade it by doing quests or buy it with money and some items.(developers decision). The basic autosell time will be 3h and the max time will be 15 or 5 minutes (developers decision).
Yeah something like that would be pretty nice and very very useful cuz in mid/endgame where u have really big mobfarms it takes like almost an hour to sell everything.

zeith

Aug 2, 2020
Fractalcake can you not use a axe to break a chest in bedrock? thats how i sell my big farms break 2 double chests which puts you close to the item limit on ground and then when you step on the pile your inv is instantly full. if you have a shop keep near you when you do it you can sell multiple inventories without even leaving the shop menu.

Fractalcake can you not use a axe to break a chest in bedrock? thats how i sell my big farms break 2 double chests which puts you close to the item limit on ground and then when you step on the pile your inv is instantly full. if you have a shop keep near you when you do it you can sell multiple inventories without even leaving the shop menu.
Good idea but auto sellng is better I have like 10 Quadrillion of tasks to dolike destroying idlans farming sugarcane and the most important thing MELON FARMING

LovePanda25

Jul 10, 2020
Lol. That’s what we do. And it still take so 1-3 hours to sell everything.

D

Deleted member 489420

Noo way coldown is a BAD idea. The sense of auto sell is to sell many chest with loot very fast no way im gonna wait even 5 minutes

MeliodasWrath

Aug 27, 2019
the UK *sips tea*
Could be good, personally I think it isn't too hard to go the lobby and sell it all, though I don't play on bedrock, and that has been mentioned so I don't have an opinion really :p

D

Deleted member 486250

I don’t think that will happen, on bedrock you can sell your inventory if you have the skyblock rank and on java if you have iron+ rank

FractalCake

Novice Member
Jul 23, 2020
United States
www.youtube.com
I don’t think that will happen, on bedrock you can sell your inventory if you have the skyblock rank and on java if you have iron+ rank

Sell all is pretty worthless imo. If you’re really trying to sell a bunch of items (I.e. emptying mob grinder chests) you’re selling all the same items anyways.

I’m rarely in a position where I have a number of different items in my inventory and want to sell them all.

D

Deleted member 486250

Sell all is pretty worthless imo. If you’re really trying to sell a bunch of items (I.e. emptying mob grinder chests) you’re selling all the same items anyways.

I’m rarely in a position where I have a number of different items in my inventory and want to sell them all.
True but now that we have that feature, a magic wand to sell all items in one chest won’t happen (I think)
I guess we'll have to keep breaking the chests, sell everything and put the chests back

FractalCake

Novice Member
Jul 23, 2020
United States
www.youtube.com
True but now that we have that feature, a magic wand to sell all items in one chest won’t happen (I think)
I guess we'll have to keep breaking the chests, sell everything and put the chests back

We can dream haha.

I’d even be down for something where you have to ‘level’ up the ability. Like for starters it only sells things for 1/2 the value. Over time or through coins you could build it up to 1:1

That way it’s a trade off of automation vs. money.

But I also understand why they wouldn’t implement it. Forcing us to physically sell the items makes it so that we have to keep actively playing in order to make money. :)

Reactions: FiredMercury21

LovePanda25

Jul 10, 2020
I have skyblock rank and I can say the sell all thing it’s VERY Useless.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
💙
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Migratie's profile.
Happy Birthday:D
Reesle wrote on SalasmonkeGG's profile.
Thank you for the follow! :D
Pluisje wrote on Hoshi's profile.
💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼
Eli wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Top Bottom