Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should this be an option in the "Settings" chest?

• Yes

• No

• I dont know

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sebbikull

Dec 5, 2017
So when I play skywars I always forget to choose a kit, so I came up with an idea. In the "Settings" chest add an "Auto-Kit" option, where you can select 1 of the kits you have bought and when you choose that kit it automatically chooses it at the start of the round. So for example, if I choose the "Enderman" kit and join a skywars match it automatically selects the "Enderman" kit.

EDIT: If you like the idea, please please please vote on it here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/suggestion-for-suggestions.202075/#post-937887 (it's the 3. one)
Let's hope the staff adds this :)

Last edited:

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
So when I play skywars I always forget to choose a kit, so I came up with an idea. In the "Settings" chest add an "Auto-Kit" option, where you can select 1 of the kits you have bought and when you choose that kit it automatically chooses it at the start of the round. So for example, if I choose the "Enderman" kit and join a skywars match it automatically selects the "Enderman" kit.
This is a small fix that could indeed be really useful, but I think they have better stuff to do.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him

yes. YES. YES!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

Reactions: Sebbikull

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016

EDIT: If you like the idea, please please please vote on it here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/suggestion-for-suggestions.202075/#post-937887 (it's the 3. one)
Let's hope the staff adds this :)
This has been suggested before many times and it is AWESOME!!! I hate having to choose my kit everytime!
+1

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
1. That's a big lie. Its the second most popular game in all of CCG

2. If it's added to one its added to all makes no sense to skip games with kits too.
No it is not, or if it is, then it's super sad actually because sometimes it can take super long to fill up a game even if it is randomly selected with the armorstand

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Lol nope, youtubers play ew on the server, nobody cares about sw and li is that one mode people used to play
Uhm... What? I'm pretty sure Eggwars had less players than both Skywars and Lucky Islands last time I checked.

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Uhm... What? I'm pretty sure Eggwars had less players than both Skywars and Lucky Islands last time I checked.
when was the last time u checked? 2014?
Who cares about youtubers? Since the update LI has been extremely popular , and even before , it was fairly popular.
"Who cares about yters" ehm the 40.000 subscribers they need to have, and no it wasn't popular before the update,now it's normal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Zathelas's profile.
Late Happy Birthday! 🎂
Reesle wrote on Basketman's profile.
Late happy birthday! Hope it was very good! 🎉🏀
yeoxuhang wrote on Basketman's profile.
I'm late but anyway Happy birthday!