Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AmorSpectre

Novice Member
Apr 1, 2020
discord.gg
ok hear me out,When we join cubecraft and we see our friend on,we text them to say “inv me” but either there in a game or AFK,so what if on the friends option’s,we put down the member’s who are allowed to join our party at ANYTIME or WITHOUT A INVITE,and when we join,they get to see we’re on,but this option will only apply to member’s who are allowed to join the owner’s party at ANYTIME

AmorSpectre

Novice Member
Apr 1, 2020
discord.gg
ok hear me out,When we join cubecraft and we see our friend on,we text them to say “inv me” but either there in a game or AFK,so what if on the friends option’s,we put down the member’s who are allowed to join our party at ANYTIME or WITHOUT A INVITE,and when we join,they get to see we’re on,but this option will only apply to member’s who are allowed to join the owner’s party at ANYTIME

TheDuda

Novice Member
Jan 31, 2022
Cold Darkness
Pronouns
He/Him
There doesn't seem to be much of a point of having this implemented because a lot of the time, your friend would probably want to play alone without other people on his friends list joining they're party which they never created. If they're in a game, they could finish it pretty quickly and join the party, and if they are AFK, there's not even a point of joining the party because nothings gonna happen until he comes back online.

Pineapple

Forum Expert
Apr 27, 2020
the Pizza Parlor
Perspectively, I do not agree at all. Sometimes I’m just trying to play by myself, but if this were to become implemented at all it would take me out of my game into wherever they are. On the moderation side, if I were to be handling /sr’s and someone does that, it’d be incredibly frustrating to deal with as a moderator. Sorry, but I very strongly disagree.

Reactions: SoloWarz
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
congratss!
UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congratss!
UncleSpect wrote on Frontlane's profile.
congratss!
Amazinq wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats
Top Bottom