• Total voters

Deann

what's a bug 🍪
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jul 2, 2017
the agency
Auto AFK for Plus
Auto AFK is a perk of having a Plus subscription, where if you are AFK in the lobby for more than 3 minutes, it will tell those who message you that you are AFK, which is great, but I feel like it can be expanded upon to make the perk more worth it.
Suggestions
  • Most importantly, the AFK message should be expanded and become a response to more than just private messages. It should also be shown when the AFK player gets a party invite, and maybe even privately to anyone who types their name in chat. (I’ve had people say hi to me in lobbies and I feel bad when I don’t respond because I’m AFK, this would fix that)
  • It could also be integrated into the friends list to make it even easier, for example if I type /f list this could show:
    • 4G3NT_Unizon: AFK in a Main Lobby
  • None of these are game changing or pressing issues, but they’d make the Auto AFK feature a lot more useful, and just help QOL stuff like finding a party faster

Please vote on the poll and let me know what you think, especially if you vote no. Thanks!

-Dean

zxrii

Dec 23, 2020
hey you should put factions in cubecraft i recommend it would be great for the server

Mqxti

Novice Member
Oct 13, 2020
Jupiter 🌌
www.youtube.com
Yes I would absolutely love to see this get implemented, especially friends-list idea. =)

Another thing that might be cool to add is an [AFK] prefix to the left of a users nametag when afk in the lobby. I don't think this should be added to the tablist as it would look a bit messy, but adding this to the nametag would be a nice addition.
Dean AFK idea addon.png

Great suggestion, I voted yes 😁

Am4er

Dedicated Member
Dec 6, 2018
VA, USA
Pronouns
He/Him
Auto AFK for Plus
Auto AFK is a perk of having a Plus subscription, where if you are AFK in the lobby for more than 3 minutes, it will tell those who message you that you are AFK, which is great, but I feel like it can be expanded upon to make the perk more worth it.
Suggestions
  • Most importantly, the AFK message should be expanded and become a response to more than just private messages. It should also be shown when the AFK player gets a party invite, and maybe even privately to anyone who types their name in chat. (I’ve had people say hi to me in lobbies and I feel bad when I don’t respond because I’m AFK, this would fix that)
  • It could also be integrated into the friends list to make it even easier, for example if I type /f list this could show:
    • 4G3NT_Unizon: AFK in a Main Lobby
  • None of these are game changing or pressing issues, but they’d make the Auto AFK feature a lot more useful, and just help QOL stuff like finding a party faster

Please vote on the poll and let me know what you think, especially if you vote no. Thanks!

-Dean
Hi, There!

I definitely agreed with you as I see in my opinion it will solve a lot of problems, Hopefully, it will be implemented as soon as possible.

Reactions: Deann
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
hi pookie :3
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Clovate's profile.
Heya cool person!:D
Xi1m wrote on Frontlane's profile.
genius idea frontland
IMG_8850.jpeg
GiGaGekkies wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations...
GiGaGekkies wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!
Top Bottom