Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

rlnostalgic

Novice Member
Aug 1, 2022
Pronouns
He/Him
Look if you want more players add a AUS server you will get all the AUS players flooding in as no other server has AUS servers they always have to deal with high ping from AS OR EU OR NA 100+ ping.

OnlyTijmen

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
Netherlands
trailoffriends.com
Pronouns
He/Him
It would be nice to have more servers to make sure everyone has a great ping.
And Australian servers would be easier to do than adding a server in the middle-east, since cubecrafts hosting company already has servers in Sidney. (more info on this and the middle-east servers can be found in a video by @Conea64:
)

The reason this will most likely not happen (yet), is because hosting is really expensive, and since they already have a server in singapore (which covers most of asia), the additional amount of players with a better connection will most likely not be enough to make the extra server worth it.

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Look if you want more players add a AUS server you will get all the AUS players flooding in as no other server has AUS servers they always have to deal with high ping from AS OR EU OR NA 100+ ping.
It is not only Australian players who suffer from this problem, players in the Middle East as well

GeoJosh7

Feb 25, 2021
Australia
Pronouns
He/Him
I remember Hive had Australian servers for a brief period, the test it was getting on games was 20 people, it isn't worth adding it for something like 1 game of egg wars or 2 teams in Mega. (This is coming from an Aussie)

GeoJosh7

Feb 25, 2021
Australia
Pronouns
He/Him
This is currently not possible due to CubeCraft not being able to make a server there right now. And technically Singapore isn't that far away from Australia
90 ping (where I am down south) is still a lot. my 200 ping to NA when its a lot further away is more reasonable

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

asqsk wrote on LukaG_'s profile.
u was staff in cc? :3
Matriox wrote on LukaG_'s profile.
"Aspire to inspire, before we expire."

I love it
caraMel wrote on LukaG_'s profile.
_GakuL
Top Bottom