I see/get killsteal(ed) a lot, so that's why I think this should be added
Thanks ;p
Yes i would like that, so you can get points when you assist or get killsteald

Reactions: Priley

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
I kinda disagree with you because it is kinda easy to get an assist as an infected player. Everyone will be able to hit the person 1time so they will have an assist. Sorry just kinda don't see why

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
That's the same in Team Eggwars and Team Skywars though ;p
Well on eggwars and skywars you will not have the same amount of people targetting 1person. You kinda have to see it like 15vs1 and all 15 will be able to get one hit one him so everyone has an assist.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Well on eggwars and skywars you will not have the same amount of people targetting 1person. You kinda have to see it like 15vs1 and all 15 will be able to get one hit one him so everyone has an assist.
It's not that much of a difference

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Hi ^-^
Not much to say here, read title

Thanks ;p
I do agree as games like eggwars and skywars have them. The real question is, should they be added to every game...?

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
If we have assists in archer assault, skywars and eggwars, I think for consistency throughout the games it would be nice to have this added.
However this is a game where there are always outnumbered players on either team.
This makes it easy to get lots of free points with assists.

Reactions: Zombiepower

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
If we have assists in archer assault, skywars and eggwars, I think for consistency throughout the games it would be nice to have this added.
However this is a game where there are always outnumbered players on either team.
That's the same in Eggwars and Skywars. I can also easily hit some players and get points out of it

Reactions: Gainfullterror

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I mean... eggwars + assists is godlike due to the bug where the assist damage conrtibution doesn't always reset after a person is killed. I'd be able to get multiple assists for just hitting that person once (and deal some significant damage) in the game.

Reactions: Kloska and Priley

MrGrumpyCheese

Dedicated Member
Jul 15, 2016
Classic Edition
Not much to say here, read title​

I don't like the sound of assists for the infected killing humans as pretty much every infected player who hits a human will get an assist. For the last human, you'd often find over 10 players get an assist, which they really didn't deserve. If they helped kill someone a little, then their reward should be one fewer enemies to hunt down, and an extra player on their team.
I don't mind the possibility of having kill steals, as it's fun to compete against your teammates, and it also sometimes gives the human a last chance if everyone starts spam clicking to get the final hit.

Assists are especially good in games like Skywars and Eggwars for two reasons:​
  • If other teams join the fight and are able to take the kills (and loot in certain game modes), you still get something out of it, in the form of an assist. This obviously doesn't work for Infection as there aren't other teams.​
  • If you are killed in a fight, then your enemy dies, you still gain something. For humans this wouldn't make any sense as you would be getting assists for killing the people now on your team.​
I also wouldn't want to see assists for humans killing infected players because you are able to kill infected very easily and quickly, in two or three hits, so assists are irrelevant and undeserved.​

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
I don't like the sound of assists for the infected killing humans as pretty much every infected player who hits a human will get an assist. For the last human, you'd often find over 10 players get an assist, which they really didn't deserve. If they helped kill someone a little, then their reward should be one fewer enemies to hunt down, and an extra player on their team.

I don't mind the possibility of having kill steals, as it's fun to compete against your teammates, and it also sometimes gives the human a last chance if everyone starts spam clicking to get the final hit.

Assists are especially good in games like Skywars and Eggwars for two reasons:​
  • If other teams join the fight and are able to take the kills (and loot in certain game modes), you still get something out of it, in the form of an assist. This obviously doesn't work for Infection as there aren't other teams.​
  • If you are killed in a fight, then your enemy dies, you still gain something. For humans this wouldn't make any sense as you would be getting assists for killing the people now on your team.​
I also wouldn't want to see assists for humans killing infected players because you are able to kill infected very easily and quickly, in two or three hits, so assists are irrelevant and undeserved.​
You don't need to compete against your teammates, you have to work together.
(bump hihi)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Uhh I might be the cause of this but, it spells W so 🤔
Thanks @AnolTongi for the image
1714853932931.png
Top Bottom