Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Archer Assault, Oh archer assault, the game that knows how to pick away at your sanity

Okay so archer assault has many things wrong with it and I know people who are die-hard fans of this game are going to just start hating this thread meanwhile members like @Quetzi are probably going to just read this thread and think of it as just another complaint thread (P.S. Quetzi i am not saying there is a problem with your point of view, while I might not always agree with your opinion I do think you get a lot of unnecessary hate for your opinion)

But because I know there is probably going to be one suggestion that people actually like in this entire thread

Game Explanation
On many occasions I am pretty much playing a 1v3 because my team mate doesn't understand the point of the game is to be at middle. I don't blame them for not knowing though, I mean the name archer assault definitely makes the game sound like it's a TDM game. All I am suggesting is just to add an explanation on how the game works at the beginning of the game. That's all.

Also before someone says "you could just tell them how the game works" I would like to segue to the next point I have

Chat Spam
If you've ever played a game of archer assault you know what I am talking about
if not, I'll show you some pictures I took from a single game
2018-03-17_20.46.34.png
2018-03-17_20.46.39.png
2018-03-17_20.46.44.png
Needless to say chat is way way way to spammed up, making talking to your team mates almost impossible, Simple solution is move the ultimate charge up to a scoreboard, displaying it as a number, and just put the "You shot ____", "You healed ____" and "____ healed you" above your hotbar, that will reduce spam immensely and maybe people will be able to see what you are saying. Another point since I've seen games with many many kills that spam chat, only show messages of your kills and your deaths or atleast make it an option, this would also reduce spam by a lot.

On the topic of kills lets move on to the most OP kit there is which 100% needs to be nerfed

Nerf/Remove Offensive
I could provide an argument here or I could just ask you to try it out for yourself, Just join a game and have a 2v1 meanwhile 1 of the other players on the team of 2 has this kit
Tell me how that works out for you

Point Multipliers
Finally Though I have a lot more wrong with this game, that isn't something that I am willing to deal with right now, my arguments are weak and I am tired
So here the name says it all: Beta Games Point Multipliers

Unipotatoo

Jun 21, 2017
United States
aerosurvival.com
Archer Assault, Oh archer assault, the game that knows how to pick away at your sanity

Okay so archer assault has many things wrong with it and I know people who are die-hard fans of this game are going to just start hating this thread meanwhile members like @Quetzi are probably going to just read this thread and think of it as just another complaint thread (P.S. Quetzi i am not saying there is a problem with your point of view, while I might not always agree with your opinion I do think you get a lot of unnecessary hate for your opinion)

But because I know there is probably going to be one suggestion that people actually like in this entire thread

Game Explanation
On many occasions I am pretty much playing a 1v3 because my team mate doesn't understand the point of the game is to be at middle. I don't blame them for not knowing though, I mean the name archer assault definitely makes the game sound like it's a TDM game. All I am suggesting is just to add an explanation on how the game works at the beginning of the game. That's all.

Also before someone says "you could just tell them how the game works" I would like to segue to the next point I have

Chat Spam
If you've ever played a game of archer assault you know what I am talking about
if not, I'll show you some pictures I took from a single game
Needless to say chat is way way way to spammed up, making talking to your team mates almost impossible, Simple solution is move the ultimate charge up to a scoreboard, displaying it as a number, and just put the "You shot ____", "You healed ____" and "____ healed you" above your hotbar, that will reduce spam immensely and maybe people will be able to see what you are saying. Another point since I've seen games with many many kills that spam chat, only show messages of your kills and your deaths or atleast make it an option, this would also reduce spam by a lot.

On the topic of kills lets move on to the most OP kit there is which 100% needs to be nerfed

Nerf/Remove Offensive
I could provide an argument here or I could just ask you to try it out for yourself, Just join a game and have a 2v1 meanwhile 1 of the other players on the team of 2 has this kit
Tell me how that works out for you

Point Multipliers
Finally Though I have a lot more wrong with this game, that isn't something that I am willing to deal with right now, my arguments are weak and I am tired
So here the name says it all: Beta Games Point Multipliers

I agree offensive needs to be nerfed, add point multipliers and the chat spam. but we need more powerups
List
- Shield (5 seconds when in hand. Like slime survival where shield time only goes down in your hand)
- Beam (1shot beam that goes for 5 blocks in front of you, if you get hit by it you insta die)

Quetzi

Jun 7, 2017
@quetzi
quetzi.tv
I’m able to tell the difference between ‘just complaining’ and ‘constructive criticism’. Looks like you’ve put some thought into it, will ping @Camezonda so he can take some of the issues you have on board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Eli wrote on Eli Shane's profile.
Legend
Eli
This app feature is so convenient!

1713280002706.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
Cool person appreciation moment!:D
Top Bottom