Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SlipAndSlideBby

Novice Member
Apr 19, 2018
The Netherlands
Hello cubecrafters,

Assassination is a little bit boring no stats in the game what shows you how much kills, coins, deaths, killstreak, best killstreak and in FFA they have that. What is we place something the same in Assassination its become populiar so i hope its gonna work people wanna have a goal you know :)

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Are there any achievements in Assasination? So no, add them
There are a few, walking a certain amount of blocks etc. sad thing is that the stats got reset with the lobby update (or earlier) as I have literally 0 time in it, while i’ve played days and killed thousands of people. That’s also what makes it boring thus that it died after the update in like 2016. I’d say that Assassins is a dead game because of Managements decisions.

Reactions: Finixly and remio

Basketman

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2015
Belgium
Well the popularity has risen a lot during the last few weeks. So I hope that the management team uses this opportunity to release something new. (For example supply drops or a mission system, this would would be something like: Loot 50 chest or find the supply drop. The player that would win would get a reward.

Reactions: Kozi

Siftenly

Forum Expert
Nov 30, 2016
The Netherlands
There are already assassinations stats right? So you can already see your kills, deaths etc. Your suggestion was to add stats right?

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Well the popularity has risen a lot during the last few weeks. So I hope that the management team uses this opportunity to release something new. (For example supply drops or a mission system, this would would be something like: Loot 50 chest or find the supply drop. The player that would win would get a reward.
Problem with that is that looting 50 chests is really easy with max 60 players online (from what i’ve seen even 30 max). The maps are mostly dead and areas like above food are easier to farm than ever.

SlipAndSlideBby

Novice Member
Apr 19, 2018
The Netherlands

Or maybe a new map :o

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎉🎉 (Sorry that i am so late cause i was on vacation to Spain and did not take my pc)
Reesle wrote on dave12555's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you require assistance with something, feel free to reach out to me or a staff member for help! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Top Bottom