Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Queen Ualala

May 4, 2020
My proposals for Assassins reforms!:

First, lemme highlight all the problems that assassins has.

Firstly, assassins players camp near the shop too frequently. Inside the shop players lose hunger which is prima facie a good deterrent from camping near the shop, but most players circumvent this by camping right outside the shop.

Second, the shop system itself isn’t that great. Players have to go different places to get different items. I’m not a fan of this.

Third, respawning. Remove selectable respawn areas. It should be entirely random to prevent players coming back from the dead to finish a fight. It’s very unfair.

My proposals to make assassins slightly better:

On spawning players have more bread and are given full black leather armor.

Players can use /shop to access the shop. A GUI will open up but be careful, you’re still prone to attacks.

Perm nightime? Perm evening may be a better option because many players use gamma which would be unfair on vanilla players.

Player tags should not be seen through walls even when not sneaking. They will be visible only when a player is directly seen.

Chests will spawn in random areas from now on.

- Adding supply drops!

Supply drops are mentioned in the chat at a given x y and z coordinate and have special items like knockback swords, punch bows and invis potions. This would spice things up nicely.

-A better bounty system!

I dont think newer players should be given a bounty for players which has amassed quite some wealth. I propose an EXP system: whenever someone collects money or makes a kill, they gain exp.

Only players with similar exp levels will be granted bounties.

Better reward: bounties should grant exclusive materials such as tipped arrows and enderpearls as incentive, along with more money.

Reactions: Fqnta

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Firstly, assassins players camp near the shop too frequently. Inside the shop players lose hunger which is prima facie a good deterrent from camping near the shop, but most players circumvent this by camping right outside the shop.
Yes it's annoying but it is what it is.
Second, the shop system itself isn’t that great. Players have to go different places to get different items. I’m not a fan of this.
That's ambivalent. Having all items in one shop will only encourage shop camping.

My proposals to make assassins slightly better:

On spawning players have more bread and are given full black leather armor.

Players can use /shop to access the shop. A GUI will open up but be careful, you’re still prone to attacks.

Perm nightime? Perm evening may be a better option because many players use gamma which would be unfair on vanilla players.

Player tags should not be seen through walls even when not sneaking. They will be visible only when a player is directly seen.

Chests will spawn in random areas from now on.

A little more bread would be convenient, yes. I'm not sure about the full leather though.

Isn't the shop command already a thing?

I personally prefer daytime and think they should keep it like this.

Agreed.

They don't spawn all over the place as lots of them would be impossible to get.

- Adding supply drops!

Supply drops are mentioned in the chat at a given x y and z coordinate and have special items like knockback swords, punch bows and invis potions. This would spice things up nicely.

-A better bounty system!

I dont think newer players should be given a bounty for players which has amassed quite some wealth. I propose an EXP system: whenever someone collects money or makes a kill, they gain exp.

Only players with similar exp levels will be granted bounties.

Better reward: bounties should grant exclusive materials such as tipped arrows and enderpearls as incentive, along with more money.

Supply drops would be really dope! The bounty system is fine. Don't get me wrong, new rewards would be awesome, but I'm not sure about the EXP part. At times, only a few players are playing, which means there's almost no opportunity to get a fitted bounty.

Reactions: Marieke2001

Queen Ualala

May 4, 2020
Yes it's annoying but it is what it is.

That's ambivalent. Having all items in one shop will only encourage shop camping.

A little more bread would be convenient, yes. I'm not sure about the full leather though.

Isn't the shop command already a thing?

I personally prefer daytime and think they should keep it like this.

Agreed.

They don't spawn all over the place as lots of them would be impossible to get.

Supply drops would be really dope! The bounty system is fine. Don't get me wrong, new rewards would be awesome, but I'm not sure about the EXP part. At times, only a few players are playing, which means there's almost no opportunity to get a fitted bounty.

Hey About the shop, absence of a physical shop would eliminate camping.
(But I know that would cause it’s own problems.)

About the number of players that play assassins I’m convinced that because since PvP’s inception and with 0 updates people still play assassins an update would likely increade the player count.

And I agree that daytime is fine, just thought nighttime would be cooler. What do you feel about the assassins maps? I think they need to be more parkour-y

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Hey About the shop, absence of a physical shop would eliminate camping.
(But I know that would cause it’s own problems.)
Ooh, like that. That would be cool, honestly. Just ruins the concept of having to move from place to place and you can't really escape fights apart from running for ages.

About the number of players that play assassins I’m convinced that because since PvP’s inception and with 0 updates people still play assassins an update would likely increade the player count.
It might increase a little, but that's not guaranteed. The EXP system you worked out is creative, but doesn't work at all times.

And I agree that daytime is fine, just thought nighttime would be cooler. What do you feel about the assassins maps? I think they need to be more parkour-y
New maps with more parkour would be really nice. Fully agree with that

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom