Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sharinnegan

Sep 29, 2019
Gap bug - When buying food from shops primarily gaps sometimes you have the chance to buy 1 gap and taking all your money like 6000 coins which has happened its been going on for years now and still no one is bothering.

Hackers - So many diamonds die to them my friend died to one and yet the gear doesn't go back to him but players that camp in shop for hours, like give the stuff back to the players who deserve it. As well as the lack of staff doing much about them doesn't help while spending most of the time in hub where they are least needed rather than a map which is filled with cheaters.

Campers - What is the point of a pvp gamemode if all the players can do is camp wheres the fun? Add a way that makes players unable to camp for hours in shop simply making their hunger go down quicker isn't enough. Make it so they can't eat in shop or something extra to force them out.

Lootstealers - There is no point in fighting diamonds if invis can simply come and steal the loot, there really needs to be a way to make it that for 3 seconds or so no one else but the person who got the kill can pick up loot. It's annoying wasting so many potions coins and gaps as well as armour to get a kill and then someone who doesn't deserve the stuff to be the first to pick up and logs with the stuff.

Map - FFA gets constant new maps whereas assassinations has had the same 2 maps for years, 2?!?!? FFA has like 5+ and then people go on to say "Assassinations isn't as popular it has no players" well for one around its prime time it has around max lobbies and no wonder the game doesn't get as many people as FFA when it doesn't get updated EVER, legit all I can think that was added was spawn protection and axes a while back aside from that it gets no updates it really needs more maps.

Vindicatør

Sep 29, 2020
the Woodland Mansion
minecraft.fandom.com
Gap bug - When buying food from shops primarily gaps sometimes you have the chance to buy 1 gap and taking all your money like 6000 coins which has happened its been going on for years now and still no one is bothering.

Hackers - So many diamonds die to them my friend died to one and yet the gear doesn't go back to him but players that camp in shop for hours, like give the stuff back to the players who deserve it. As well as the lack of staff doing much about them doesn't help while spending most of the time in hub where they are least needed rather than a map which is filled with cheaters.

Campers - What is the point of a pvp gamemode if all the players can do is camp wheres the fun? Add a way that makes players unable to camp for hours in shop simply making their hunger go down quicker isn't enough. Make it so they can't eat in shop or something extra to force them out.

Lootstealers - There is no point in fighting diamonds if invis can simply come and steal the loot, there really needs to be a way to make it that for 3 seconds or so no one else but the person who got the kill can pick up loot. It's annoying wasting so many potions coins and gaps as well as armour to get a kill and then someone who doesn't deserve the stuff to be the first to pick up and logs with the stuff.

Map - FFA gets constant new maps whereas assassinations has had the same 2 maps for years, 2?!?!? FFA has like 5+ and then people go on to say "Assassinations isn't as popular it has no players" well for one around its prime time it has around max lobbies and no wonder the game doesn't get as many people as FFA when it doesn't get updated EVER, legit all I can think that was added was spawn protection and axes a while back aside from that it gets no updates it really needs more maps.
I agree with all of these.

The gap bug seems like a huge, game-breaking problem.

There are far too many hackers in Assassinations, which is a very big problem. I remember losing full diamond to a bhop/killaura hacker, it was very disappointing.

About the campers I agree that you shouldn’t be able to eat food when you are in the shop.

They should just remove invis potions. They are just for total cowards and losers who like to be annoying on purpose.

And I think a new map might be planned for Assassinations :D

Good thread!

zMigi_

Jun 1, 2017
AmigoLand
zmigi.ca
Pronouns
They/Them
the gap bug if it has been reported the developers are already working to fix it

Hackers and Campers are something that will always be in any gamemode sadly

for this, I think it would be a nice suggestion to make it so the items of the person you kill go automatically to your inventory, as I've seen this before on other servers

It would be lovely to have one or two more new maps

when the map submissions re-open you can give them your ideas :D

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday! 🥳
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Watch your redaction score and messages, (66 and 444) xD
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #45-
The largest known prime number has 24,862,048 digits. This prime number is 2 multiplied by itself 82,589,933 times, minus 1.
Mintypie231 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you so much for the follow!!
Top Bottom