Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
First of all I think there should be a assassinations thread, second of all I have some new ideas for assassinations

-When you kill somemone you get a gold coin
- There should be a bank where you can store your money (enderchest basically (like in factions))
-Add a miscellaneous shop, for enderpearls SLOWballs ECT. (Varies between different maps (enderpeals for end map)
-different maps (end map,could have the ender dragon for extra challenge)

These are just ideas though, post your ideas below! :D
also @halothe23 @rubik_cube_man check out my ideas!

ModernRevolution

Dedicated Member
Oct 23, 2013
ςяαzу ℓαи∂
No banks. All those diamond people with a million coins wouldn't have to bother with banks, and just have an ender chest, so when they die they can just start off with the best of the gear. If, there were ender chests but when you respawn with the regular kit you would be immediately killed because you couldn't even match up to the full diamonds.

No banks. All those diamond people with a million coins wouldn't have to bother with banks, and just have an ender chest, so when they die they can just start off with the best of the gear. If, there were ender chests but when you respawn with the regular kit you would be immediately killed because you couldn't even match up to the full diamonds.
then maybe have the enderchest for emerald+ donators. /enderchest scince its so OP U have to pay £100+ to get it

MormonJudy

Jan 8, 2014
Outside your house
Yeah, I remember when there WAS ender chests, pretty sexy...lol
I used to play assassins ALOT not much anymore though... Will be playing more when revamp comes out though.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Top Bottom