Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oceanical

Forum Expert
Feb 24, 2014
on an adventure
HOW TO PLAY :

Assassinations is a game set in a massive arena.
The objective of the game is to collect coins & kill other opponents. You can then use coins to purchase stronger items, such as armour, potions, weapons, and food.
There are 3 types of coins that can possibly be collected.

In order in terms of rareness & value..

• Dark Coin - 1 pounds
  • Gold Coin - 5 pounds
  • Platinum Coin - 10 pounds
Everyone spawns in a random location around the map with the same gear, consisting of full chain armour, a wooden sword, and 2 pieces of bread. If you are a donor, the higher your rank, the more additional items you will spawn in with. These items can include, extra swords, iron sword, potions, armor, etc.

The shops in the game will be your best friends, especially the food and armour shop. Once your food supply runs out, or your armour has broken, these shops will deem very important to keep you alive in the game. Shops can be identified by the pixel art that can be seen on the front of shops & correspond to the items that are being sold in shop.

There are 4 shops you can access & purchase items with your coins.

• Food
  • Armour
  • Potions
  • Weapons
The map is a sandy desert theme, with multiple buildings, consisting of 4 shops, and a huge central building. You can find chests almost anywhere on the map & they can contain about 1-6 coins that range from Dark Coins, Gold Coins, and Platinum Coins.

After a chest is opened, it de-spawns & another one will re-spawn in the same location in approximately 60 seconds.

RULES
  • Any form of hacking client is NOT PERMITTED!
This goes for the whole server, it includes, but is not limited to, Kill Aura/Nodus, Player Finder, Forcefield, Aimbot, Speed Hacks, and Anti-Knockback.

• The basic rules of CubeCraft still apply.
https://www.cubecraftgames.net/threads/basic-rules-and-suggestions.348/
  • No shop camping.
Shop camping is when someone continuously waits at the entrance and exits of the shop, hitting players trying to come in, in an attempt to kill them. This makes it so the player shop camping loses little or no health and has a huge advantage over players passing by or trying to get into shop.

We have a system installed to help prevent shop camping, once you enter a shop, your hunger decreases at faster rates, helping prevent players from camping in shop.

• PVP logging is not allowed.
PVP logging, is when a player logs out during combat, to prevent from dying or losing their items.

Disobeying any of these rules can result in a kick, ban or mute.
If you have any questions about the game, I suggest you consult @WolfWhisperer12 , She is quite active on the Assassinations server & can most likely answer most of your questions :)

Also, if I have missed any points or if you believe something should be added to this thread, feel free to message me about it & I'll be sure to take a look!

For a more visual guide --> https://www.cubecraftgames.net/threads/assassination-guide.11284/

Keep watching the thread for any new updates!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom