• Yes .

• Definitely not.

• I don't really care much about it.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeadInside

Nov 9, 2018
It's not going to get put back (if it did that would be dumb) so no I don't think going to be finding anything out tomorrow
Idk what you exactly talking about ,i thought cube staff do what players want, and because assi is broken and it never got an update i think bringing back dupe will make it more balanced then now.

DeadInside

Nov 9, 2018

Attachments

• 2019-07-27_00.27.49.png
    2019-07-27_00.27.49.png
    147.3 KB · Views: 97

LBos

Jul 23, 2019
If people were able to dupe then hackers could get stuff easier and would survive longer and could just come back and keep getting more and more stuff, say no staff members were on to handle these hackers then you are going to hate it a lot more than without dupe because it will just go on and on..

DeadInside

Nov 9, 2018
i really doubt that you play this gamemode but i will answer ur question,
If people were able to dupe then hackers could get stuff easier and would survive longer and could just come back and keep getting more and more stuff,
everytimes they come back they get more stuff with them and when they get banned or killed or killed by other hackers they drop more and more stuff, and assassination players used to love it since dupe got created when assassination did.
say no staff members were on to handle these hackers then you are going to hate it a lot more than without dupe because it will just go on and on..
i just want you to know hackers on cube fight each other when they are stacked but when they have no stuff they will team on legit players and you know what will they gonna do with the map i think when one bhopper when every one is stacked is a ways better then 5 hackers with dia swords when everyone have 2 gapps :)

Last edited:

quteba

Dec 28, 2017
Okay , hello CubeCraft staff so I am here to talk about the dupe glitch , since you removed that glitch most of assi players quitted the game and got bored of it ,you staff probably don't know what happens to us when we spend 5 hours to get a diamond gear with 10 golden apples then a hacker comes and bhop us...that's actually sucks so we really want to bring that glitch back to have more fun at the game and also if you guys want that game to get back alive , and Kloska replied with a dumb answer to be honest lol , he doesn't even feel us since u removed that glitch and when we spend 5 hours to get some good gear and hacker comes and kill us at least when that glitch was allowed , we could run from hackers because we used to have a lot of golden apples and stuff like that so don't listen to this kid Kloska becuase he doesn't evne play that game as much as we do

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
This doesn't make sense to me at all. Starting off with an inventory of golden apples, coins, diamond armor, and potions right off the bat isn't how you play the game. The main issue, or at least how I interpret it, is that you're dying too often due to cheaters. Therefore, somehow that justifies you literally breaking how you play the game to continue playing with an inventory of golden apples, coins, diamond armor, and potions right off the bat? You might as well just go and play FFA or duels at this point. Not to mention, the dupes relied on cheating. So you're basically encouraging more cheating so you can continue to dupe? Huh.

We may not be always available in game to check on your plus reports, but that doesn't mean we're going to allow you to break the rules because someone else broke the rules. I'm going to lock this, because it will never become a thing. Why? Read below.

We will never reintroduce any bug in a game intentionally since it's not meant to be a part of the game.
To make the exeprience "better" for cheaters is also very stupid since that will make cheaters enjoy cheating more, which we don't want.
This will for sure never be implemented (intentionally).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Top Bottom