Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

dontbossme

Aug 30, 2015
Pallet Town
I like the bank idea... All I do is die, then die, then die, then die, then...die...die...................die..............................................guess what?............................................................................................I died.

Reactions: asdfuahsirugtadfg

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
Also it would maybe be a cool idea to add a command that clears all the chain chestplates and wooden swords out of your inventory.

Felipea2

Aug 21, 2015
Looking for you
Also it would maybe be a cool idea to add a command that clears all the chain chestplates and wooden swords out of your inventory.
nah because then you would very rarely see tons of wood swords and chestplates on the floor, and it would stop being easy to get unlimited chestplates/swords with full durability

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
nah because then you would very rarely see tons of wood swords and chestplates on the floor, and it would stop being easy to get unlimited chestplates/swords with full durability
You would still be able to get the chestplates and swords from killing people, you don't have to clear them. Also this would be better than dropping all the items on the floor as it would just create more lag.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
happy birthday!
Evaluatiefout wrote on Kazwa's profile.
meow ^w^
I was just looking at the member list when I discovered something. I fail to believe that I am probably the first and the only person to have "Mint" in their username (probably).
I mean- come on, it isn't that bad-
how.PNG

I wanted to promote random people to admins and demote all the old staff, but here I am.
a9o2 wrote on camulos's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!😍
Top Bottom