Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

asdfuahsirugtadfg

Nov 30, 2015
Alright, so I've been liking the assasins minigame for two weeks now, and the community is nice there too! It's a nice game to play offstream!

I do have some suggestions though. Usually I just chat in assasins and hear the community out, and this is what I came up with.

1. Bank system:

It would be cool to see some sort of bank system somewhere in the map. If you want to store some items in the bank, you would have to pay coins depending on the durability of your stuff or depending on the quality. Maybe have a bank spawn in randomly once every ____ minutes at a random location for a few minutes? Not sure what the community likes the most.

2. Food/other stuff in chests from time to time?

Maybe put bread or some chain/iron armor in the chests with a very low spawnpercentage?

3. Mods

Since the new update, mods can't tp/fly anymore in assasins. Pretty much all I'm seeing in the chat, is that this is a dumb idea. There are more hackers now since staff pretty much can't do anything as of right now. I spoke to a few mods regarding this, and they agree on this (Obviously I didn't speak to every person in the assasins community, so there are some people that have different opinions). Some staffmembers I talk to just don't want to be rude to start this discussion, but I think it's wise for the whole community to give mods some perms again. All the guys that work hard for their stuff in assasins keep on dying by hackers, and mods can't do anything about it unless they record. My suggestion is to give tp and gamemode back to all mods (or just give it to the moderators who are constantly active on Assasins). It's less fun to play assasins this way. Staffmembers just need to have more powers on Assasins to make not only their life easier, but to make the lifes of the assasins community easier too.

4. Bounty hunter:

I was playing this with Mac, and we were talking about some other cool stuff that could come to assasins. One of those things was bounty hunter. For the people that played RuneScape before, it's pretty much whenever you go into the 'wilderness' (Just the Assasins map here) you would get a target who is equal to you. Once you kill your target, you get a bonus. Maybe you could get target coins or something like that which are worth more, or have a leaderboards on this? If nothing happens with your target, remove the target after 5 minutes.

All of these suggestions need to be put into more detail, but I just made this thread to give everybody some general idea's. If you guys have some idea's regarding any of these topics, post a reply! If you don't like one of these topics, please tell everybody why too! :)

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
I like the banksystem idea a lot, although I think there should be a limit of how many gold you can put in there.

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
Awesome suggestions, I feel like all of them would fit the assasins server well.

Mac

Forum Expert
Nov 24, 2015
With the bank system, what if everyone gets 1 bank slot to store one item, then you can use coins to unlock more slots to save multiple items.

asdfuahsirugtadfg

Nov 30, 2015
So far so good! I like the idea @Macreddin ! Would it be permanent though? For example 500 coins for your second slot and you keep it forever? Or would you rent it for like a week or something?

Reactions: iKick

Mac

Forum Expert
Nov 24, 2015
So far so good! I like the idea @Macreddin ! Would it be permanent though? For example 500 coins for your second slot and you keep it forever? Or would you rent it for like a week or something?

I think it would make most sense (both from a player and development perspective) to have the slot unlocks be permanent. If you save up 100s of coins without dying you deserve a permanent slot.

Reactions: Ronald Venema

asdfuahsirugtadfg

Nov 30, 2015
I think it would make most sense (both from a player and development perspective) to have the slot unlocks be permanent. If you save up 100s of coins without dying you deserve a permanent slot.
Reward hard work, that's good :)

As for the rest, everybody like the other idea's? If anybody has some other idea's or some improvements regarding any of these topics, drop them here!

Reactions: iKick

Moooofin

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2015
UK
I like the banking system idea but I think if there should definitely be a maximum number of slots that a player can get to prevent people from storing armour, swords, potions and gapples so they don't become ridiculously overpowered.

Regarding the bounty hunter, I personally like this idea, but I could imagine several people disliking it as it puts a target on their heads when all they want to do is run around and get money from chests. But I think if it was managed well it could be a great addition :P

Overall nice suggestions :D

Reactions: asdfuahsirugtadfg

RynezDev

Forum Professional
Dec 1, 2015
test
The banking system is a good idea! +1 :)

But I think,
If you want a bank you need to unluck it

Price:
First bank:5.000 points.
second bank:7.500 points.
Third bank:10.000 points.

Only three banks to unluck.

Store:

BTW:The slots with nothings are claimed.
2016-01-26_00.07.06.png
2016-01-26_00.07.19.png
2016-01-26_00.07.27.png

The bank can be smaller,But this is my opinion

Thanks

-Ryan

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
Also please add an announcement as to when clear lag is going to happen, I always lose a lot of stuff because you don't know when clear lag is going to happen.

Felipea2

Aug 21, 2015
Looking for you
Also please add an announcement as to when clear lag is going to happen, I always lose a lot of stuff because you don't know when clear lag is going to happen.
This is needed.

Regarding the post from Dion, I think that the Bank system would NEED to be very hard to get access to. Why? Because all the full diamonds would otherwise have banks filled with bread and iron armours. What happens now, without having the bank system, is that they throw away the iron armours, because they don't have space on the inventory, and new players can get those armours :p!
I like the idea of random stuff on chests tho :D

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom