Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Assasination Rule Changes

DanGotGaming

Apr 7, 2014
Assasination is one of my favorite games to play in Minecraft. But however, there needs to be improvements.
  • When you are hit, you can be hit anywhere for 10-15 seconds. This is so that no one just wussies out and run into a nearby shop.
  • Reset the hunger saturation. Hunger is drained MUCH faster.
  • XP Bottles/Enchantment Tables.
  • MORE Maps. i.e. Forest, Nether, etc.
Thanks for reading my post!
Find me on Assasination at DanGotGaming (formerly ButterApple264)

Dmanblues

Oct 29, 2013
I like this, I always have the problem of hunger; every time I've played on the assassinations server I've always though, "man, I want a different enviroment too play in, on this game mode".
Love the suggestion, I hope an admin can read this.

gedas001

Dec 26, 2013
Happy Land
Assassination update will come out, which will change it to a totally different game. With loads of maps, shops, and stuff. Stay tuned.

rubik_cube_man

game maker
Staff member
Admin Team
Oct 20, 2013
Currently we are working on an update, unfortunately we underestimated how big the update was, it's kinda taking longer than expected.

JuanCruz

Mar 4, 2014
Crazy Land
I think is a big problem the time you get hungry cause 2 breads last 5 min and you have to kill or to ask someone for bread or maybe buy it that is expensive... I hope you will add more bread or return to the hungry of one month ago..
thanks killerxmcx

Discord
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Tatty wrote on Sophie's profile.
i just remembered who u were when i played online omg superxsnap who used to talk about jigglypuff whilst playing sw omg also ur my fav on here now cus we both love women and greek mythology xoxo
Livvv wrote on N00bYeeter's profile.
Good luck in the future!
where even is japan on the map?
Trilla_Suduri wrote on jelliobean's profile.
Jello + Beans
I’m not 20 uh idk how to fix that
Top Bottom