Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

xMilooo_

Novice Member
Jul 27, 2019
There's this thing in assasination that's not allowed to do called B-farming (bouty farming) Its banneable but whenever u do/report as a rank it doesnt give u the option to report them for bfarming. I think that would be a good idea

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
I think it's hard to track someone who's B-farming. Don't know if it's obvious to see someone B-farming because I don't play it. If I could get more background of what B-farming is (like paterns, etc.), because I want to know what it actually is. Just too curious.

RickDeKlomp

Forum Expert
Jun 11, 2017
The Netherlands
Its banneable but whenever u do/report as a rank it doesnt give u the option to report them for bfarming.
That's because it simply won't work, the reason is the same as for spawnkilling, teamkilling etc. The staff member that handles your /report might be too late. The staff members can't watch the rulebreaker a minute after the report, because there are too many reports. So when the staff member watches the rulebreaker, he might be offline, plays a different game or he doesn't B-farm anymore.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

May the 4th be with you
SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Currently working on “New Skyblock Island” suggestion #7! It might be the most detailed one yet.
EpicShotz1432 wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
EpicShotz1432 wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday 🎂
Top Bottom